Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm married to a drug dealer.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 125 Replies

My husband has been dealing drugs because he can't find a job at all. I know I should leave him but, I can't seem to! He's the only one I have because my mom just died and I'm pregnant again with his baby. No one understands like he does. I know it's horrible and wrong but, I'm at a loss. He apparently got our car blown up too, I don't know if I necessarily believe such a crazy story. But it could happen. I am so confused and lost right now. We aren't living with him and I don't know if I should continue to be with him or not. I love him, and honestly I don't really care if he deals or not. As long as it isn't around our kids which it isn't. But I'm scared he's going to get caught, by cops or somebody worse. Obviously I cannot talk to anyone about this and I'm sure there will be a lot of judgment in the replies about how stupid I am, I'm used to that from my family. (who have a good idea of what he's doing) I'm living with family right now and I know my husband is trying to make money for us, and regardless if I stay with him I'll always be his friend. ANd what they don't understand is they're stressing me out more then he is. I know what he's doing but them constantly running their mouths of how I should live my life is stressing me out so bad that I have to take anxiety pills. I think I could handle him doing this if it weren't for them.... that's my confession I guess. and then some...

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
timeywimey
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:18 PM
..........ummmmm........
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:19 PM
5 moms liked this

Keepin it classy since who the fuck knows when.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:20 PM
You fail in all sorts of ways... It's hard to keep count
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:20 PM
3 moms liked this
Sometimes people do things when desperate for cash. Doesn't make it right, but I can understand.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:21 PM
What's he moving?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Would you want your kids with a drug dealer?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:22 PM
2 moms liked this

I hope the police don't ram your door and throw flash bangs into your house with your kids there.  Because that happened to our tenants (in our rental property... how lovely!) and it psychologically screwed up one of the kids big time!

So.... good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Wow that has got to be the dumbest shit I have ever read... good luck with that...............................
TaughtTot
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I didn't even read.  If you knwo he does it, stay out of it and dont get involved, if he ever gets caught you need to be able to stay innocent.  Best of Luck

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Girlfriends are the first to be contacted by the Feds. Good luck with all of that....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)