Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am in the only weirdo that is not into threesomes?!

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:16 PM
  • 156 Replies
4 moms liked this

That seems to be the norm in today's society now! I see it all the time around CM. Threesomes, women using dildos on their husband, men lingerie!? I was having a conversation with one of my co-workers and she told me that threesomes are good for a relationship and that women who do not have them are insecure! I am not insecure at all! I just do not like the idea of sharing my man with another man or woman and DF would never be interested in a dildo up his booty! What is this world coming to!? 

Have you or would you have a threesome and if you did, Did you feel jealousy afterwards? 

PS* i am not looking down on those who DO have this activities. So feel free to share your good or bad experiences. 

by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:16 PM
4 moms liked this
Nope. I don't share my man, and he doesn't share me. I'm married and respect my vows
sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

EXACTLY! It feels like now marriage is not a serious thing anymore! I couldn't do it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. I don't share my man, and he doesn't share me. I'm married and respect my vows

QuirkyMom26
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM

No, not while in a relationship.  I MIGHT consider it if I was single but even then, probably not.

Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Nope; no 3somes for me. It isn't an appealing idea at all to me. Neither is the idea of screwing my husband with a dildo or seeing him prance around in lingere. Thankfully; I married the apparently rare man who isn't into the idea of 3somes either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Had one with first husband was not into it, I just thought every guy was into it or it was their fantasy,  suggested it with current hubs and he got really pissed.

danijean
by Gold Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this
No nope never. I couldn't watch my DH being intimate with anyone else.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM
2 moms liked this

I would only be interested in a MFM threesome with a very exclusive pool of M candidates.

The chances of that ever happening are pretty much nil.  I can't even get Chris Hemsworth to return my phone calls, never mind the other guys.

kourtneya
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM

This

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM
I would have one with a man I do not see a future with. But..a man I would want a serious relationship with..it wouldn't happen.
sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM

mm i would have a threesome with him hahaha jk

Quoting Anonymous:

I would only be interested in a MFM threesome with a very exclusive pool of M candidates.

The chances of that ever happening are pretty much nil.  I can't even get Chris Hemsworth to return my phone calls, never mind the other guys.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)