Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He thinks I don't trust him, but I DO!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

DH thinks I don't trust him, but that's not the case. I just don't like him texting or messaging other women that are not within our close circle. He's done this and after the first incident I thought it could be a one time thing, but it happened again.

The first time it was an old friend he had run into and she would always message him on FB. She finally ended up trying to get him to go out with her without letting me know because she wanted to reconnect. He told me about it anyway and asked me what I thought. I said its bullshit to sever all ties with her and he did.

Something similar happened again. After a while this girl claimed that she regretted not ever having sex with him when he had tried to get in her pants several years ago and wanted to know if he would be willing to hook up with her. Of course he told me about that too and I asked him just to not message or text anymore women that was not in our circle because I was going to end up losing my shit on one of these women.

Someone found him on FB the other day, again, and it started again. He told me she was messaging him and I asked him to stop before it gets to that point again. He got mad and said that I didn't trust him to put an end to it if it gets too deep. I said fine, whatever. She messages him again tonight. This chick then asked him if he was still a ho like he used to be and he said no that he hadn't been for quite some time. She answered him and said "Damn, I was hoping you were".  I got mad about it and told him he should have listened to me.

Now he's mad because he thinks I don't trust him. How can he think that? I've seen women that don't trust their man. They call them constantly to see what he's doing. They show up where he is unexpectedly. He's not allowed to hang out with the guys without checking in every couple of hours. If they aren't home right away they call every few minutes until he is home. SIL calls DH's brother about every 15 minutes that he is not at home or work, even when he is just sitting at our house.

DH got around when he was younger. He had a lot of girlfriends and these are the ones that like to message him on there. They seem to think that because of his past behavior with women that he is still that way. But I was the first person he ever asked to marry him and the only person he has ever cared enough about to marry.

I trust him completely. I just don't even like the thought of other women talking to my husband that way and I don't think he should be mad at me just because I don't want him putting himself in that position anymore.

I'm happy he is honest with me, but I really hate feeling like I need to go kick a ho's face in for trying to mess with a married man.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2013 at 2:06 AM

BUMP!

Motherof3inNJ
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 2:12 AM
You're kidding yourself if you think your husband is totally innocent in all this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2013 at 2:19 AM

I've seen the messages.

My ex was a cheater. He tried deleting and hiding messages, but I wasn't stupid. It was obvious that he was deleting things. DHs messages aren't like that at all. He pretty much gives one to three word answers and they just keep sending more messages.

It really is typical of the trashy women in this area. He found me out of state.

Quoting Motherof3inNJ:

You're kidding yourself if you think your husband is totally innocent in all this.

happymomma13
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Why does he have to talk to other women that aren't friends?

He's being selfish and pretending to be naive, because he knows what's gonna happen.

It's unfair to you.

I wouldn't put up with a husband with the need to "reconnect on FB".
We deleted our FB because they were nothing but trouble.
Not cool on his part....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)