Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know everyone on cm are lazy bums

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:34 AM
  • 117 Replies
Are you doing any housework today? I cleaned my house from top to bottom yesterday. I do have to throw DD's Mimi in the wash because it smells like pee. Other than that I'm just going to chill today
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zoegirlsmom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Nope. We got back from vacation, I'm going to nap and watch the DVR.

keikoness
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Yesterday we cleaned the house, so all i have to do around the house is put up clothes. But i have a dentist appt at ten, finish making baby shower invitations and somewhere in the middle of all that eat lunch... So thankful the fiancée helped me clean yesterday:):)
SnowWhieQueen
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:38 AM
i have a lot of cleaning and laundry to do today...plus a full secdule..and go to the store...
2Sparrows4ever
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:39 AM
I've been up since 5, made DH's lunch, fed the animals, ATM its MY TIME, our house is mostly clean, I will piddle paddle around today, its raining, AGAIN... blech
imakehimscream
by He screams on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:40 AM
That was nice if him. I woke dh up yesterday and he said let me get up and clean. I told him I already cleaned the whole house. He looked at me and said what am I suppose to do? I laughed and said nothing

Quoting keikoness:

Yesterday we cleaned the house, so all i have to do around the house is put up clothes. But i have a dentist appt at ten, finish making baby shower invitations and somewhere in the middle of all that eat lunch... So thankful the fiancée helped me clean yesterday:):)

Punchyobuns
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:41 AM

It's the end of the day over here in Japan. Today I did my grocery shopping and I did dishes, so I did relax a lot. Yesterday I did the kitchen, living room, and the floors though. Bathrooms tomorrow, I guess. And laundry every day since I'm cloth-diapering now.

ShellLea
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:41 AM

I was lazy yesterday after the rain hit. I was done with housework and wanted to get some outside stuff done. I ended up sitting on the porch watching the rain. Today it's time to do laundry so no relaxing for me :(

Lauriemom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:42 AM

I will be cleaning today for sure. Hoping to get dh to help out.

Beautiful31mom
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Today is bedroom day, so I am washing the sheets and we are dusting and vaccuming the rooms. and I am going to clean the carpets in the living room.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Nope. I cleaned everything but my room yesterday. I will do my room tomorrow, today I'm not doing a thing. Well maybe a load or two of laundry.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN