Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm having a hard time.. Trust issues.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you snoop??

Options:

Yes, often

Sometimes

Never have, never will

Other, Explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 55

View Results

Understanding why some of you ladies think it is ok to snoop on your spouse.  Some of you have admitted to sneaking peaks at his texts, hacking email or FB accounts.  If you have such a hard time trusting your SO why are you still married, or with them?!  I couldn't imagine not being able or willing to trust my DH.  All I have to do is asks and he is honest with me.

vote, add your piece and/or bump.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Bump!

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Never have. DH and I both respect each others privacy. I have never felt that snooping was necessary and I would be offended if he felt the need to do so.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I have. I had a feeling something was going on. I was right.

I haven't snooped in a long time.

2Sparrows4ever
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Nope, no reason to. He doesn't do it to me either, we do share passwords and whatnot, but I've never gone looking
brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Snoop... Nope, no need. We both have each others passwords. No snooping required. If DHs phone rings, I'll answer and vise versa.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:32 AM

"If you have such a hard time trusting your SO why are you still married, or with them?!"

So you never took the "for better or for worse" vow?

Jessiejem
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I used to snoop  , but it had nothing to do with me not trusting my DH , it was all the lying, cheating douche bags before him that made me not trust men in general. I have since tapered my snooping , I have no reason not to trust my DH and it wasn't fair that my lack of trust in general was affecting my current relationship

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:33 AM

we don't snoop. we have permission from each other to look at each other's emails, fb, etc... so its not snooping

ElitestJen
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:34 AM
He has no secrets. In order to snoop, there has to be something he's trying to hide or keep from me.
Osstie
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I have when our relationship was very new, but it was because I knew that he still had a flame for his ex, and was speaking to her, writing poetry about her... so I just needed to know, you know?

We moved past it, and I don't snoop anymore because I know that it will only hurt my feelings!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)