Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my 6&2 yr old up for adoption?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've decided I don't want to be a mother anymore. I'm stressed and tired.

How would you put them up for adoption? Where do you start? Does it cost me if I have them up? Do I have to pay child support?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:50 PM
6 moms liked this
Please tell me this is a lame ass attempt at a troll post. Otherwise I feel bad for those poor kids.
WLJ2316
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:51 PM
21 moms liked this
Stressed and tired? Wow, I guess it's a miracle any of us still have our kids...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Contact your county's department of social service. If that is to hard, you can call the non emergency number for your local police.

There is no cost to you for this service and you won't have to pay child support.
Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:51 PM
call cps... and if you are afraid of hurting them call 911. But please remember that this is a permanent thing; and it will get better
lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Just an FYI... It DOES get better.

momaof8
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:51 PM

you can just surrender your rights to cys no joke. but I hoe this is just a sick joke

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:51 PM
O.o
How did you decide that? What happened? What's your average day like? Was your second planned?
bdg71311
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:52 PM
I hAd a friend Of mine who just called and said she couldn't do it and surrendered them

Quoting Anonymous:

Bump I didn't do anything wrong. I just want to give them away

Quoting bdg71311:

Call cps

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:52 PM
4 moms liked this

The two year old would have a fighting chance at a forever home, but you'd be sentencing your 6 yr old to the misery of being shuffled from home to home and possibly being raped and abused while in foster care.  Older kids are not in demand and they languish.

Is that what you want?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:53 PM
5 moms liked this

Put an ad on craig's list. You can even get people to pay you money for them. Just don't say you're selling them because that's not allowed. You have to call it a "re homing fee."

Seriously, they are children, not stray dogs. You don't just give them away when you get stressed. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)