Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Kate Middleton has a pooch!

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:26 PM
  • 73 Replies
17 moms liked this
And God bless her for it!
Is it just me, or is every other mama out there just thrilled to see that Duchess Kate did not even try to hide her very realistic mommy pooch?
This is something we never seem to see with our American celebrities, and so we are led to believe the tummy bounces right back. It doesn't. And no mom should ever feel bad about that!
So wonderful that she is keeping it real for us moms.
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NiamhWitch
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:29 PM
2 moms liked this

I have to admit, I was glad to see it too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:29 PM
11 moms liked this

I can't express enough how much I freaking love the fact that Kate looked like a normal human mother lol. The media has glammed up pregnancy and birth so much that many people have no clue that a woman's stomach stays swollen for a while after birth. She rocked it!!

Perfect.Pixie
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:30 PM
I admired her for that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:31 PM
She's one bad ass mama!!
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:32 PM
6 moms liked this

american celebs still rely on consumers to earn their living. so they try to maintain the "im perfect" image, bc one slip and they lose fans, which loses money. kate just gave birth to the future king. she doesnt have to gaf about a pooch. lol.

jojo_star
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Just goes to prove how real and amazing she is. She truly is someone girls can aspire to be. She's an amazing role model.

Chan_Brawner88
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Pic? Good for her!
elfling811
by Niki on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:34 PM
3 moms liked this
I think she is classy for being so down to earth and frequently showing respect for the late Princess Diana. She has adjusted to her new role quite graciously.
Jodie2299
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:36 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:36 PM
7 moms liked this
After my sons were born, the last thing on my mind was a flat tummy. It seemed somehow... banal.
Good for her for portraying a realistic image for a change! I can't stand celebrities who show off their "post pregnancy" bod as if the rest of us are inadequate for not fitting a Victoria's Secret thingie 2 weeks after giving birth.

The sad thing, I think, is that the media is gonna start pointing it out. I certainly hope Kate is more confident as to let that affect her. Let's not forget what the constant scrutiny and criticism did to Princess Diana (and pretty much all public figures). I hope she can rise above that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)