Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I didn't know I was pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 107 Replies
Did you ever watch that show? Do you know anyone who didn't know? Did you ever not know?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonandon
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I watched a couple episodes.  I've never known anyone that happened to.

kit_manson
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:56 PM
I didn't know until twenty weeks, but I would have known at 9 months for due. I was huge.
Lilcountrygrl86
by Amber on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Not me. But my mom knew someone who was pregnant with twins and didn't know.
Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:00 AM
2 moms liked this
My sister didn't find out until week 30. She had been told for 13 years she wasn't going to be able to get pregnant. She had paid tens of thousands in fertility treatments and was never able to get pregnant. Then she had a one night stand with her ex. She always flucuated in weight so when she started putting on weight again no one thought anything of it. Even at 33 her periods weren't consistant and she had 0 symptoms. And thought the baby was gas. She was in for a routine obgyn exam and told the doctor she hadn't had a period in months. The doctor sent her in for tests thinking she was hitting peri-menopause or something. And lo and behold she was pregnant. 6 weeks later she delivered a beautiful little girl
brknBelle
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I work with a girl who just gave birth to a premature little boy. Had NO clue she was pregnant. It's crazy cuz I saw her the night before it happened and she was still so tiny!
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:08 AM
I didn't know until I gave birth at an estimated 26 weeks to my son at a hospital emergency room.

He died of prematurity 2 days later. It happens.

I can't watch that show. It's too difficult.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:08 AM

We actually just had this come up in our family. 

A cousin we don't see very often (on my husband's side), went to the doctor because she was worried about a lump in her stomach. She went in on Friday to get everything checked out -- She had a c-section on Monday (not this monday, this was several months ago).  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Me. I was going through a stressful divorce after being separated a year (it was my boyfriends baby I was pregnant with) so I figured it was stress of that and some other stuff causing me to be sick.
The weight gain I assumed it was from eating junk food most of the time to deal with my issues. When the baby started kicking it was always around meal times so I guessed I was hungry. My periods have never been regular (I've gone 7 months without one)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:17 AM
I used to watch the show. My ultrasound tech for my youngest told me how she had to inform a 50yr old woman that she was pregnant. The lady went in to her doc about this lump, they thought was a tumor. So they send her to get an ultrasound and the tumor turns out to be a baby around 25wks along. The lady freaked out on the tech like she was the one who made her pregnant. Lol. I guess the lady thought the movement she was feeling was gas, mind you she has 3 grown children and thought she had gone through menopause. Lol.
After having 3pregnancies I don't know how someone could NOT know they are pregnant. But it does happen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww I'm so sorry =(

Quoting KendallsMommee:

I didn't know until I gave birth at an estimated 26 weeks to my son at a hospital emergency room.

He died of prematurity 2 days later. It happens.

I can't watch that show. It's too difficult.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured