Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg he is so fat lol

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:18 AM
  • 6 Replies
I made dinner yesterday and sat my 2 year old down gave her a plate of peaches and spaghetti and went to get my 10 month old preemie(7months adjusted) some baby food and he stole his sisters food can his stomach handle adult food my dd wasn't interested in adult food till she was oneish...
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CamMa
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:19 AM
He's 10 months? I'd think so...
Anonandon
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:20 AM

If this happened yesterday I'd think you'd know by now if he had a problem.  My daughter's reactions to foods were pretty quick usually.

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Yes his stomach can handle adult food.

There's something called "baby led solids" where you give them NO purees. I never bothered with purees for either of my kids.

mama232011
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:30 AM
I just didn't know because he is only 7 months adjusted but how would I know he didn't poop today but he doesn't poop everyday
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:32 AM

He is probably fine.  Sounds like he has that boy appetite already.  Man they eat a lot!

mama232011
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:37 AM
But should I just give up and feed him like the teen he acts like or should I continue trying baby food? Honestly this boy will eat everything then some more and he still nurses

Quoting Anonymous:

He is probably fine.  Sounds like he has that boy appetite already.  Man they eat a lot!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured