Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

women who can't have children....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 87 Replies

*do you get mad at girls who become teen moms?

what i mean is do you ever think that it's not right, that you're stable and want a child but no and theses little girls who are just that, girls, get childen.

*do you think women who can't have children have the right to be upset about teen moms?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:31 AM
My sister can't have kids and is very bitter when she hears stories about abusive moms or sees moms that really can't afford having kids, but have more than one.
I'm not sure how she feels about teen moms though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Yes I was very frustrated at teen moms, moms that always complained ECT. I think we have every right to be jealous. I now have DD and am so lucky!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:33 AM

it;s understandable that she's be upset with abusive mothers. that's enough to make anyone upset not just women who cant have kids... but ive met a few women who are just so bitter when they hear stories of teen moms.

Quoting Anonymous:

My sister can't have kids and is very bitter when she hears stories about abusive moms or sees moms that really can't afford having kids, but have more than one.
I'm not sure how she feels about teen moms though.

Tal0n
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this

My son died.  I did everything "right".

Yes, I get angry at teen moms.  As a group, I hate them more than almost anyone else.

The exceptions are few and far between.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:34 AM
My cousin and his wife can't get PG. I'm PG with my 3rd child and I feel a lot of resentment from her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Yes! I hate the fact that these young girls who are really not capable of rasing a child can have them while couples who can give the child a comfortable life cannot have any kids. I think the world would be a better place if it was reversed and those childless couples could actually have kids while the morons who get pregnant young are unable.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:36 AM
5 moms liked this

I could not have a child for 13 years. I never thought that. My own mother was a teen mother and wife. She raised 3 children and is still married to the love of her life going on 44 years. 

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:37 AM

i get that feeling from just about every women who cant have children that ive met with the exception of two ladies who both went on to adopt. i feel bad for them but i also kinda feel bad for the girls receiving the resentment.

Quoting Anonymous:

My cousin and his wife can't get PG. I'm PG with my 3rd child and I feel a lot of resentment from her.

sexysiren1983
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:37 AM

For starters, you can't validate feelings. You can't label them 'right" or 'wrong". if a woman feels that way, she feels that way, it's not about whetehr she has a right to or not.

I can see why these women would feel that way, bc it does seem very harsh and unfair, but at the same time, it's a waste of emotions. Maybe instead they can offer to watch the baby, or better yet adopt those babies of teen moms. I believe a lot of things happen for a reason (wouldnt go so far to say everything). I believe that good can come from a bad situation soemtimes. I also feel that it's not up to people to decide who should be able to get pregnant and who shouldn't.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:39 AM
I had a hard time conceiving with my first son and was CONSTANTLY bitter about teen moms and bad mothers, mothers who are mean but not abusive, mothers who take their children for granted... I assumed (and still do) that teen moms do it on purpose for attention.

By teen moms, I mean the stupid girls who get knocked up and drop out of high school and go on cash aid, not younger moms who have their business in order.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)