Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fat bashing is ok

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

NO it really isn't - why do people think it's ok to publically make fun and bash fat people?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:42 AM

the world may never know

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Because elephants dont have feeling they are made of rubber. lol. Just kiddin

2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:44 AM
I can bash fat people because I'm one of them! My thoughts are if they are bigger than me, they are huge.
I-Love-My-Girls
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Don't do it.. don't  even "think" or begin to try to figure it out.. Because, even if you did find the answer it wouldn't make a bit of a difference.

ittyprincess604
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:44 AM
I don't understand why anybody thinks its ok to publicly bash and humiliate people for alot of things.
Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:44 AM

I don't think it's right to make anybody feel bad about their bodies. Skinny or fat. Voicing health concerns, with good intentions and the right approach, is fine though. (For overly skinny and overly fat).

ajdahd13
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:45 AM
2 moms liked this
People are just stupid. I don't care anymore. All that matters is what *I* think of myself, and what DH thinks of me. Anyone else can kiss my fat ass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Because all that cushion must protect them from getting hurt is what people seem to think
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:46 AM

It is wrong.  But if someone told a slender person to get off their fat butt and do something no one would think anything of it but if the person happened to be bigger it would be taken different.

paganmommy4
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:47 AM

people who feel the need to bash people over their weight have serious issues. Its not okay ever to put people down because your life sucks. Its not like they don't know that they're fat, pointing it out makes you an ass. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)