Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dieters tea

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

Has anyone tried this for weight loss?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
balagan_imma
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:48 AM

Drink water, weigh a d measure your portions, get rid of junk food, articial sweeteners and soda. And exercise. You will see more long term results than with any product. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:51 AM
I have done all of that and more. I count my calories. Don't eat sugar or artificial sweeteners. No wheat. I basically have vegetables for breakfast, a salad for lunch and meat and a salad for dinner. I drunk a ton of water and green tea. I don't eat dairy either. This blows. Lol

Quoting balagan_imma:

Drink water, weigh a d measure your portions, get rid of junk food, articial sweeteners and soda. And exercise. You will see more long term results than with any product. 

babesprincess03
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Iv heard it works but ur gonna have major diarrhea, unroll ur body gets used to it so my advice is don't plan on going anywhere lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Eek I don't think I will do it then. I have heard that people lose like 20 pounds. I am poop shy. Lol

Quoting babesprincess03:

Iv heard it works but ur gonna have major diarrhea, unroll ur body gets used to it so my advice is don't plan on going anywhere lol
babesprincess03
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Yeah my BFF lost 15LB but her first 2 weeks on it she had horrible diarrhea, she ate healthy and drank A LOT of water..

Quoting Anonymous:

Eek I don't think I will do it then. I have heard that people lose like 20 pounds. I am poop shy. Lol

Quoting babesprincess03:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:24 AM
How long did it take to lose that 15?

Quoting babesprincess03:

Yeah my BFF lost 15LB but her first 2 weeks on it she had horrible diarrhea, she ate healthy and drank A LOT of water..

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting babesprincess03:

SkinnyWrapDiva
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:35 AM

OP message me and I will show you something that works. :) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I sell it works too

Quoting SkinnyWrapDiva:

SkinnyWrapDiva
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:53 AM

well use it girl!!!! LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

I sell it works too

Quoting SkinnyWrapDiva:

chane_L
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:57 AM

i remember in the 90's some ppl died from some type of diet tea ( think it was something like dr le beau's )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)