Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

turning a teen mom into social services tomorrow.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

i'm a teen mom myself. im 18. had my daughter at 17. i'm on my own. paying for everything with no help. working 40+ hours a week to pay the bills. i do the dishes, laundry, clean, whatever to keep my daughters environment clean and healthy. i graduated from high school. gonna start classes on aug 5 to get a start on a college degree.

i've known this girl for awhile. we use to go to school together. she always complained that she couldnt go to school. so her mom eventually let her stop at about 15-16. they gave the school an excuse that "she had water building up on her brain so she couldnt go to school". (i think her brain is water). anyway she has a son. she's 19, had him at 18 or right after she turned 19. she smokes cigarettes and is so lazy. i went over to her house to get my paycheck the other day and the baby was laying on his stomach on the floor with the 4 dogs walking over him. the house was trashed, the dogs pooped and peed on the floor which she left there. the baby spit his bink out onto the floor and she picked it up and put it back into his mouth. she doesnt pay for his stuff. so whatever he has its because others bought it. like his sean john oncies that he'll poop in and she'll throw away because "she doesnt play with poop". and ive just been told she takes her son on her occasion drug runs. this girl makes me sick. she's the stereotype of bad moms. so ive decided to turn her in. but we work together so i know she'll tell me about at work....im not sure how im going to hold myself back from blowing up on her. it's redic how she parents and neglects her responsibilities.

any advice on how not to kill her when she tells me someone turned her in...i need work to be peaceful so i can continue to work there....i need the income.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:18 AM

bump

temage
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Bite your youngest hard, play it off, and don't say a word to ANYONE that you are the one who turned her in!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:27 AM

im going to have to. it's just unacceptable. she should have him in a healthy environment and shouldn't be taking him on drug runs.

Quoting temage:

Bite your youngest hard, play it off, and don't say a word to ANYONE that you are the one who turned her in!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)