Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOULD YOU judge or UNDERSTAND a woman who gave up rights to ALL of her children? What if she told you this-

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies

What if upon talking to her about how she IS a mom but isn't she told you..

That her first she was too young (19) and thought it better the baby stayed with dads family. The second and third- their dad was an asshole and we fought a lot- physically. After fighting with the newest boyfriend and second time in prison for assault she tells you " I had no choice but to relinquish my rights, if I didn't they would have ended up in foster care and I wanted them to stay with the family member that has been raising them." Would you feel sympathy toward her or thinks she's just LOOKING for sympathy because it takes A LOT of wrongs for the cout to want to strip your parental rights?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomma06
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:30 AM

I would think that she should have better choices and not had babies so young or with abusive men. And yes, It does take a lot for a court to take away the rights of the mother.

JackieGirl007
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:30 AM
2 moms liked this

Nothing in this world could keep me from my kids. I feel sorry for her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:31 AM
I think bad things happen and bad choices can be a result. I say "she" wanted to protect them, but also choose the wrong solution. However I would have sympathy bc nothing will hurt her more in the years to come than realizing she misses her children and all the greatness they would have brought her
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:32 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:32 AM

no

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:33 AM

What do you mean? she should have aborted?

Quoting jesus.hates.you:

Abortions... Lots of them.

outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:33 AM
I would wonder why the fuck she isn't taking better precautions, other than that, I don't care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:36 AM

BUMP!

OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:36 AM

I would hope that the kids were with good people. I would also have the impression that the children were better off with other people. It sounds like this lady makes some very poor choices when it comes to men. It is not good for children to be exposed to that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:36 AM

She did her best. She is ensuring her children's safety. Hopefully she stops getting knocked up though. Yes, she made poor decisions, but I feel that keeping the children would not have been in their best interest. Doing what's best for the children is what makes a mother a good one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)