Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Post a pic of you right right now

Posted by   + Show Post

Idea stolen from another group.

I took this like 30 mins ago lol. Mommy fail. I'm all in the mirror trying to take a pic and my son was coming up behind me >.< haha he had just got done with his bath

Had to wrap my hair up cuz it went craaaaY in the humidity from bathing my son lol

And he had to join in. Oh and this was why I had to wrap my hair Lol. It WAS straightened before I gave him a bath. Damn steam grr

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Replies (451-459):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:15 PM

every post? Are you sure????

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

so you worry about cm and what you look like instead of drying, dressing, and tending to your kid?

Oh ffs....aren't you on CM like 24/7?  Every post I go into, you're on the first page. Get a life.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.

loisl25
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Mobile Photo

Haha! I'm wallowing in my post baby, s.a.h.m., I don-t leave the house - so why bother rough-ness as usual.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 71 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I sure seems that way.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

so you worry about cm and what you look like instead of drying, dressing, and tending to your kid?

Oh ffs....aren't you on CM like 24/7?  Every post I go into, you're on the first page. Get a life.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:32 PM

well I shall conclude this conclusion with if you see me on every post 24/7 then that says something about you too :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I sure seems that way.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 71 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:34 PM

No, that's not at all what I said. This is the first time I've been on all day. And I've been a member way longer that you and I'm only a Platinum member.

Quoting thetrollcat:

well I shall conclude this conclusion with if you see me on every post 24/7 then that says something about you too :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I sure seems that way.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:34 PM

how do you know how long I have been a member?

Quoting Anonymous:

No, that's not at all what I said. This is the first time I've been on all day. And I've been a member way longer that you and I'm only a Platinum member.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

I sure seems that way.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 71 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:39 PM

You'll never know...........

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

I sure seems that way.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:41 PM

I dont think you know anything at all :O

Quoting Anonymous:

You'll never know...........

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

I sure seems that way.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 71 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Ok :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN