• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you a wonderful mother/wife/worker/homemaker etc?? What do you appreciate in your life?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:40 AM
  • 63 Replies
1 mom liked this

In response to the mom who feels guilty and like shes lacking.. lets replace beating ourselves up and celebrate our strengths!

I'll start...

I'm proud that I found a way to work and go to school bring my daughter with me, I'm happy with the good little girl she is, I'm thankful I am able to live in a beautiful neighborhood and take my daughter to the beach everyday. I'm glad my bed is full of sand everyday.. it means she got dirty and had some good old fashioned outdoor fun, I'm glad I have the relationship I do with my family and the work i did on myself to get there. I'm proud of myself for doing it all myself. I'm proud my house has toys all over the floor everyday.. she lives in it and is free to play. 

Can't wait to hear the responses

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
petitekatie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:44 AM

I'm fan-fucking-tastic at making Shredded beef enchiladas!!! Does that count? ;P

Baby5678
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:45 AM

bump

Baby5678
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:45 AM

bump

Baby5678
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Yes it does.. i looooove homecooking and appreciate when others cook for me alot! I'm don't eat beef though. lol

Quoting petitekatie:

I'm fan-fucking-tastic at making Shredded beef enchiladas!!! Does that count? ;P

Baby5678

B

Baby5678

U

Baby5678

M

Baby5678
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:47 AM

P

Baby5678
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:48 AM

C'mooooon ladies! I want to hear them!

petitekatie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:48 AM

lol. It's one of my favorites. I had to make it at least once every two weeks when I was living with a friend, If not more often. After I moved, He kept begging for me to make it again. lmao. I can also do chicken, but I REALLY prefer beef.

Quoting Baby5678:

Yes it does.. i looooove homecooking and appreciate when others cook for me alot! I'm don't eat beef though. lol

Quoting petitekatie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)