Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 2.5 year old DS had a fit at the store and 2 mothers had the nerve to...

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:27 AM
  • 17 Replies
6 moms liked this
Comfort me. I took him out to the car and a woman came up and said "I vowed I'd never be that mom until I had two boys and reality hit. Don't worry sweetie, I've been there and I feel your pain.".
Then another one came up and said "Wow! Someone's mad. Don't worry. It happens to the best of us".

Awesome!! I hear all these stories about other moms saying awful things to women whose children are falling apart at the store. They both actually made the situation much easier to handle.

Just wanted to share :)
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Caitlin1983
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:33 AM
That's awesome!
MommyMitchy247
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:34 AM

Nice! 

They're right. It does happen to the best of us.

rebeccarae
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:34 AM

Love this! I seen a young mother trying desperately to have fun and care for her baby at a restaraunt once, I told her it gets easier and she had the biggest smile. Us women should raise each other up!

Caitlin1983
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:35 AM
It does! It was really nice of them to take a second to say something comforting.

Quoting MommyMitchy247:

Nice! 

They're right. It does happen to the best of us.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:35 AM
Glad that it went well. I have gotten the, "more than you can handle, huh?" comments... but tend to get the helpful reassuring comments more. It does happen to the best of us. It will get better with time.
Caitlin1983
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Good for you! I'm sure it really helped her!

Quoting rebeccarae:

Love this! I seen a young mother trying desperately to have fun and care for her baby at a restaraunt once, I told her it gets easier and she had the biggest smile. Us women should raise each other up!

Caitlin1983
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:37 AM
I would cut a bitch. Haha not really but I would be pissed if someone said something shitty.

Quoting Anonymous:

Glad that it went well. I have gotten the, "more than you can handle, huh?" comments... but tend to get the helpful reassuring comments more. It does happen to the best of us. It will get better with time.

Leissaintexas
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:37 AM
That's sweet.
Caitlin1983
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)