Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Husband lost interest Vent...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

My husband isn't interested in making love to me. At least that is what it seems like. It is bothering me so much not because I think he is cheating or anything like that. I just have so much passion and desire for him and it hurts that lately it doesn't feel mutual. What is crazy is it seems like our roles are reversed when it comes to this. I am just venting but if you have suggestions feel free. Or go ahead and bash me for saying that since that seems to be the trend on here sometimes kind of hit or miss on that one LOL. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Talk to him? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:00 AM

sitting next to you on the same boat!

SSweetcupcake
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:01 AM
Talk to him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:03 AM

Well it is def a situation that you need to talk to him about.

I mean we can't tell you if he has lost interest or not hun.

Sorry you are feeling hurt.

chickieboom
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:03 AM
Is this a sudden thing with him? Have you talked to him about it? Has he lost his drive or is he just disinterested in you? It could be low T if he's not at all interested or he could have some other medical problems. I think the key is in discussing it with him no matter how hard or uncomfortable that may be. Otherwise, you're just allowing a wall to go up between you.
hello_kitty25
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:04 AM

i would ask him about it for sure. my dh and i havent had sex in 3 weeks and neither he nor i have said anything about it, but we do that kind of long gap alot. lol im sure if you just ask your man about it, maybe hes having medical problems?

KatieHops
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:06 AM
Have you not talked to him about it? Youre most likely making it worse than it actually is by sitting and stewing over it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:22 AM

I have talked to him about it, and we are still in an adjustment from our last deployment. He says it is not that he has lost interest. I used that as the title cause it is how it feels. While we were both deployed we were in different parts of Afghanistan so of course after coming home things were not normal cause it was I guess more like catch up for all the time apart. He is 42 so it very well could be Low T maybe he doesn't want to admit that to me or himself.

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:24 AM

Have you seen other signs other then this issue? IS everything else pretty normal?

Quoting Anonymous:

I have talked to him about it, and we are still in an adjustment from our last deployment. He says it is not that he has lost interest. I used that as the title cause it is how it feels. While we were both deployed we were in different parts of Afghanistan so of course after coming home things were not normal cause it was I guess more like catch up for all the time apart. He is 42 so it very well could be Low T maybe he doesn't want to admit that to me or himself.

I am a friend, a wife,a daughter but the best title I have by far is Mother .

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:28 AM

Other signs of what? Of Low T? I am not sure of the signs for that. Or do you mean signs of something else?

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Have you seen other signs other then this issue? IS everything else pretty normal?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)