Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to punch him, woke me up, n laughed about it.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
So dd woke up little bit ago n couldn't fall back asleep... I finally get her back in bed.. She just fell asleep and in walks dad... It's completely dark n he has a flashlight shining in our faces, I immediately n half asleep put my hand over her face (cause I had her laying w me to fall back asleep) I whisper don't shine it in her face, she just fell asleep, and so had I for a few mins, so he does it again and just starts laughing!!!
WTF?? :-( that's not funny.... Thank goodness she just stirred n didn't wake up, but he woke me up and I can't help but be pissed the way he did that... He knew she had just laid back down w me cause she was crying about saying night to daddy again... It's 3am... I probably would have wanted to strangle him if he had woke her... :-(
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
rgba
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:47 AM
Wow. Is he twelve?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:48 AM

What is he doing at 3 am? Wait till he's deep asleep and do something loud as fuck to wake him up ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:51 AM
DO IT. PUNCH HIM.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Sometimes, a lot of the time, I think he is ... 12... Immature and rude,
But then I get made to feel like I'm being a big baby if I went n yelled at him right now...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:00 AM
:-) I'm sorry that just really pissed me off, esp cause I fell asleep w her too... Literally like two mins asleep n shining it on floor cause u can't see n don't wanna wake her, cause if it was just me he wouldn't have bothered w the flashlight so WTF? And not once but three times shining it up at us... She probably would have fallin back asleep but that's so rude...

He's up screwing around w his three week old baby, his new truck... He has been staying awake ALL night cleaning it... Smh...
rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:00 AM

If he makes you feel like a big baby for reprimanding him for acting like a 12 year old it only makes him look worse not you. That is again 12 year old behavior 'don't be a baby its not a big deal" When it is a big deal. You obviously haven't gotten any sleep while he's obviously awake. If he's awake he should be dealing with the child that can't sleep not running around like an idiot trying to wake everyone up. 

Pretty sure strangling him would be the opposite of helpful as he obviously can't lose any more brain cells.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:00 AM
And thanks... Calmer now.. :-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:05 AM
Lol... Thank you.. Unfortunately I married a jerk, he's been horrible lately... He never puts them to sleep, back to sleep, whatever, if I am home, does not matter if I am sleep deprived (not joking) or sick...
Yes I have been thinking about leaving cause there's a bunch more problems than that stupid crap...
V.Dubbya
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:06 AM
Immature, yes, but this here is probably what I'd do after a stunt like that. Or make noise gawd awful early, wake him, then ask "oh were you still sleeping?"

Quoting Anonymous:

What is he doing at 3 am? Wait till he's deep asleep and do something loud as fuck to wake him up ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)