Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for breakfast and what's your

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
Workout this morning?

Mines banana and peanut butter and two miles on the treadmill and strength training
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krissy920
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:07 AM

strawberry bannana and greek yogurt smoothie.. my work out is cleaning up after 2 kids and grocery shopping in 88 degree temps with no ac and   just about 8 months prego..

honeyrder
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:14 AM
2 moms liked this
Ramen noodles and going to work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Idk...now I want frosted flakes with a banana cut up in it!!!
sunrisekn
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Honey bunches of oats and running errands in 100 degree weather today. 

Val99
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:19 AM

Blech!  I'm lucky I can see the screen in the morning. :)   I work out in the evenings after work - typically 4-5 miles on the treadmill and some strength training.  Usually I grab a greek yogurt and diet coke while running out the door in the morning.

ttriddick
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. After work I'll do some waking, crunches, and squats.
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:30 AM
I guess scrambled eggs and toast. It's still too early to think of breakfast when I haven't even gone to bed yet.

I don't really workout in the mornings, I do it throughout the day. Squatting and climbing the stairs and such. My kiddo thinks it's a fun game.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:39 AM

Pork chop, spinach, and wheat noodles. My prenatal workout dvd. Odd I know but I work overnights so everyone elses breakfast time is my supper time and I workout before I head to bed.

QuirkyMom26
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:41 AM

Leftover turkey breast and some grapes with a cup of coffee. No work out routine for me yet but we're going to this cool park today.

GabbyGirlsMommy
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:43 AM
Frosted mini wheats, Greek yogurt, OJ for DD, coffee for me. Morning exercise = chasing an active 2 yo around getting her ready for daycare while I try to get ready too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)