• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Red Flags!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

Did you miss the Red Flags?!  If so, what were they? Did you learn anything from that the next time around? 

Boy, I missed several.  Probably more than I'll list.   He was a very good liar.  

1. His mom.  She was overbearing.  All my sister in law did was complain about her.  She expected him to leave a party with HER, when he was there with ME.  (we were dating).
2.  He got mad at me once and lost his temper.  Completely innapropriate.  He has anger issues. 
3.  He had been going to school for a long time and had nothing to show for it.  He basically ended up with no degree.  No ambition.  No life goals. 
4.  He talked a big talk about his financial status.  I should've realized the job he had wasn't promising.  He still lived with his parents (and supposidly still going to school) so I figured he had the opportunity to save.  
5.  He said he smoked pot since he was like 13, but didn't smoke anymore.  Well he lied and hid it from me for a year.   

I learned to look for red flags!  And also to only give my time to men with stability.  I am also a mom now and have to look out for my kids best interest as well.  

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't hate the pot, not the plants fault the fool lied
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:17 AM
He lied about it and I wouldn't have dated him had I known. That's what I don't like.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't hate the pot, not the plants fault the fool lied
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)