Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So what, you think you're some kind of...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

Family matters court judge now? I cannot STAND all the women who go into the "what if" posts on here, the ones like "what would you do if your husband texted/emailed/looked up/fb msgd another woman 'insert stupid text here'" and say sh*t like "I'd divorce his ass and he'd never see these kids again!"

WTF? Your dh did something f***ing dumb, agreed, telling another woman she has great boobs, or legs, or she's hot, or anything like that is not acceptable. Expecting a wife to sit by while you spend time with a bunch of friends and ignore your family, not acceptable. Inviting female friends over and expecting your wife to entertain the friend while he sits and plays WoW or COD, not acceptable. Trying to hook up or even flirt through text or email, again, not acceptable.

But don't let your anger and viewpoint on the subject make you sound IGNORANT ladies, please. A man messaging a woman "Hey, you have GREAT boobs!" on fb, NO JUDGE is going to look at that and say "You are an unfit parent, your kids cannot be around you, custody with no visitation granted to the child's mother." Seriously, MOST of the women on here are educated and intelligent enough to KNOW this, don't make yourselves look stupid.

Vent over, back our normal boring drama free day here at MC

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Interesting LOL

I often think the same things, I laugh and laugh at those ridiculous posts
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:25 AM

agreed!

SKM1119
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Makes them sound bitchy and ridiculous.

mamivon2
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:26 AM

i dont have a problem with my husband looking and talking, texting other females.

Saydar
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Welp, people say and do stupid things when they are angry. But I get your meaning.

Wheepingchree
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Agree. I answered a post the other day that asked what one would do if DH cheated and got the other woman knocked up. That's the only instance I would divorce my husband and make it hell for him to see his children. I think in that situation a judge would support that, as the father did something so stupid that it will actually effect the lives of his kids. My husband's aunt and uncle just separated. He decided he's just going through some midlife crisis and can't deal with family life anymore. The judge granted mom with full custody of their two girls. Why? Because he made a conscious choice to leave his family.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:29 AM

I'm hoping that a judge will see my future ex-husband as an unfit parent. He doesn't know how to take care of his kids at all and doesn't bother to call them for months at a time. But I agree, I don't think people understand divorce and custody. They think they just get what they want because they want it.

Val99
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I would probably stop coming to this website if it were drama free.  I would be completely bored if everything were unicorns and rainbows.

liels898
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:31 AM
You do realize they're saying that just to express how upset they'd be and more than likely fully understand that's not a legitimate way of doing things right? I think there's more ignorance in this post than their responses. Unless someone starts spouting off about how they actually believe that, chill.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Quoting mamivon2:

i dont have a problem with my husband looking and talking, texting other females.

It's awesome that you have that kind of relationship. To clarify I didn't mean talking to and texting as friends, I meant the married men who cross that line like the husband mentioned yesterday who sells houses and works with a woman 20+ years older than him, and there were inappropriate and suggestive emails being sent back and forth. That's not acceptable.

My dh has a friend he's known for almost 30 years, she's a female, they talk all the time, I have NO problem with that.

However, my ex cheated on me, in addition to being abusive, and I NEVER thought to go on women's forum (this was pre-CM days) and say that because of what he did to me he'd "never see the kids again." He didn't do anything to the kids and I knew even if I wished that no judge in the land would grant it, so why go online somewhere and say it, just making myself look like a ridiculous psycho controlling b*tch?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)