Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To early to be seeing red!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Grr...... so two years ago me and my husband separated because it was starting to get violent between us and I wasn't going to raise our two children in that environment. While I was gone we did ALOT of counselling, took it really slow yada yada yada. During this time DH had a fling. Well IDK what you would call it. I was really planning on getting a divorce but he worked very hard to get me and the kids back. I was gone for 9 months. the last 3 or 4 is when we started slowly spending more time together.

Well this fling happened in the middle of all of this. Her story they had sex 12 different times over 3 months. His is that they never had sex at all just watched movies and cuddled. MY conclusion to that is that the truth is somewhere in the middle. I found this out before I came back and accepted it because we really weren't together and I did tell him for a long time that I didn't want to be with him. It is what it is. This girl happens to work with them. They still work together a few times a week.

WTF I hate this situation. He was telling me about a joke he told a co-worker last night, whatever didn't think it was funny or relevant. But let me say I don't normally go threw his phone, today something said DO IT. Low and be hold that joke he told was to that girl and she had sent him a text about it saying it wasn't funny yada yada yada, but apparently they are chummy. WTF. He said he hated this girl for a long time because she harassed him? Well I'm glad they got over that and can be friends now. I just find it really disrespectful that he is so chummy with her. 

Not sure how to approach hubby about it either.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:02 AM

BUMP!

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Talk to him about it.  If you two have put this much work into your marriage, you need to approach him about it, calmly, and talk to him.  Accusing him of wrongdoing is going to make him shut down.  GL

Sweetie1216
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Sorry, I'm no help here's a bump.

I'm seeing green, I got paid today.

BannerElkHogans
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:13 AM

he's already lied about screwing her an you were gullible enough to believe it ....if she's still chummy with her they could still be having sex......men think they can get past women by lying but it always bites them in the ass at the end of the day.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN