Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My teen cousin the whore.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
My cousin who is 18 is having sex. She is having sex with any guy that wants it. Anal, oral, and regular. She has sex at the park, field, beach, sidewalk, anywhere really. She doesn't use condoms and isn't on birth control, or at least this is what I have been told. There are tons of rumors going on about her. Her parents have no clue. She is posting sexy pictures on FB, Instagram, and other sites. Some she has almost nothing on and others she has a bra and panties.
She grew up living a very sheltered life. Her parents have no clue that this is going on. I know I should just butt out, but I can't. I don't want to see her do these things and end up pregnant, get an STD, or dead.
I have mentioned to her mother multiple times about taking her to a GYN and putting her on BC and she tells me no. That her daughter isn't having sex and doesn't have a boyfriend. If my aunt and uncle found out that she was having sex, they would freak the hell out. This girl didn't even know that a boy has a penis and girls have vaginas till she was 13 and saw me changing my sons diaper. That is how sheltered they have kept her. Now she is rebelling like crazy.
Any ideas on how to confront her and talk to her about this? I have a copy of some of the pictures she has posted and plan on showing them to her. I have also thought about taking her to planned parenthood to have a full STD test and to get BC. Any advise is welcome. Please just don't tell me to butt out.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Sounds like she's hurting really bad and could use some therapy. Maybe you can get her a therapist on your insurance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Un how about tell her parents?

Granted, the kid is 18 so she could easily move away and just cut everyone out. Why not offer to go with her to get birth control, she's an adult, mommys permission isn't needed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Shes an adult and why its not safe sex she is practicing she cant be stopped. If you are so concerned, take her to lunch and talk to her in a calm way. Explain to her the risk she is puting herself at. Best of Luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:50 AM

These are things you've heard? People say things... Doesn't mean they're true.

cupcake_mom
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:52 AM
She is 18 and you can't force her to do anything. Even if you did show her or her parents the pics you found there really isn't anything you can do about it because she is am adult

Quoting Anonymous:

My cousin who is 18 is having sex. She is having sex with any guy that wants it. Anal, oral, and regular. She has sex at the park, field, beach, sidewalk, anywhere really. She doesn't use condoms and isn't on birth control, or at least this is what I have been told. There are tons of rumors going on about her. Her parents have no clue. She is posting sexy pictures on FB, Instagram, and other sites. Some she has almost nothing on and others she has a bra and panties.

She grew up living a very sheltered life. Her parents have no clue that this is going on. I know I should just butt out, but I can't. I don't want to see her do these things and end up pregnant, get an STD, or dead.

I have mentioned to her mother multiple times about taking her to a GYN and putting her on BC and she tells me no. That her daughter isn't having sex and doesn't have a boyfriend. If my aunt and uncle found out that she was having sex, they would freak the hell out. This girl didn't even know that a boy has a penis and girls have vaginas till she was 13 and saw me changing my sons diaper. That is how sheltered they have kept her. Now she is rebelling like crazy.

Any ideas on how to confront her and talk to her about this? I have a copy of some of the pictures she has posted and plan on showing them to her. I have also thought about taking her to planned parenthood to have a full STD test and to get BC. Any advise is welcome. Please just don't tell me to butt out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Her own friends have told me what she is doing. They are concerned for her and don't know what to do about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

These are things you've heard? People say things... Doesn't mean they're true.

momto3boys85
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

not much you can do besides talking to her in a rational and matter of fact tone about the risks of her behaviors and how she is putting her body at risk for HIV, STD's and unwanted pregnancies, not to mention giving the town a reason to nickname her the town whore. If she doesn't listen, not much you can do, since she is of legal age, maybe show her some pamphlets from the local health department and give her some condoms.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:54 AM
She is an adult and her parents will flip a lid. They think she is an angel.

Quoting Anonymous:

Un how about tell her parents?

Granted, the kid is 18 so she could easily move away and just cut everyone out. Why not offer to go with her to get birth control, she's an adult, mommys permission isn't needed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this

have you tried talking to her at all?  Seems to me she is dealing with bigger issues. I would just try to be a supportive cousin and talk to her out of concern, meaning don't make it seem like you are attacking or judging her. just that you are worried and want her to know that you are there for her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)