Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sex Confession: Wife Realizes She's Into Wilder Things After Years of Marriage

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:47 AM
  • 32 Replies

Sex Confession: Wife Realizes She's Into Wilder Things After Years of Marriage

by Michele Zipp

do not disturb"Sex Confessions" is a series featuring your naughtiest bedroom secrets and fantasies. Some will sound familiar, others may give you ideas, some will turn you on, and some are dark and twisted. You might want to sit down for this.

Once you're married for a certain amount of years, for some your sex life could wane, maybe even get a little boring and expected. This is definitely not the case for Cara*, a 40-something mom of two, who has just unleashed her inner sex kitten. Her husband Roger* is certainly not complaining. It all started one night recently when both kids were away at camp and they found themselves in an empty house with a bottle of wine. I'll let Cara take it from here.

I've always thought that Roger and I had a great sex life. We did, and we do. I've always been satisfied. But we've been together for over 10 years and we've probably done it all a few times and nothing could really shock us or make us have that new relationship feeling. Or so I thought. I'm not sure what's going on with me or us but things are crazy good.

About a month or so ago, Roger and I had a bottle of wine without eating any dinner while the kids were away at camp. We had the house to ourselves and were just picking on some chips and drinking wine while trying to decide what to make for dinner. We ended up drinking more wine, not eating, and making out in the kitchen. Something felt new between us. I was sure it was the wine since I rarely drink. But that newness carried on to the next week and the next even without me having a sip. That night we tried some out of the norm stuff. He went down on me for longer than he usually does. He even put a finger in my butt. Things we hadn't done in a really, really long time and with a focus that we were setting time aside just for us. We had music on, lit candles ... all that romantic stuff that sort of went by the wayside long ago.

That night changed everything. I'm wearing lingerie now ... again. We make more time for each other and for making love. We are trying things I never thought I'd try. I love it. I need it. I feel sexually energized and amazing. So does Roger. And it's obviously brought us closer. We are more intimate and loving to each other even when we are not having sex. It's exactly what our marriage needed -- exactly what we both needed.

Can you relate to Cara?

**Ask your questions ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I just feel so awkward answering this..... LOL! 

Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Dh and I have been married for 10 yrs and our sex life has been fantastic 99.9 % of the time. We are always find new things to try.
Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:34 AM

i think that we should point out here age. this is a VERY common thing for her age. most women do not reach their sexual peak until their 40's. 

i am only 28 right now, but i am kinda scared to see what is going to happen when i get to my 40s! we are already pretty open-minded and creative. i dont know what else we can do!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:51 AM
3 moms liked this
Lol that her being adventurous? She'd have bever survived in my marriage
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm 33 and my libido just keeps on getting stronger and stronger.  I've always been a sexual person.  So who know what abother 5 years of sex constantly on my mind will do. 

Quoting Des10ed2b:

i think that we should point out here age. this is a VERY common thing for her age. most women do not reach their sexual peak until their 40's. 

i am only 28 right now, but i am kinda scared to see what is going to happen when i get to my 40s! we are already pretty open-minded and creative. i dont know what else we can do!

BCauseImAwesome
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:12 AM
3 moms liked this

This is nothing. I unleashed my inner whore recently and its fantastic!!! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

so jealous! i can relate to cara but my husband is not roger, unfortunately.  after years of marriage and a lackluster sex life i've confronted my husband a few times that i want to spice things up in the bedroom and explore some things.  time and time again i've been turned down.  i think i've given up at this point.  sex, particularly good sex, is a pipe dream for me now.  :(

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

11 years marriage/25 year relationship, and we are constantly going through the rollercoaster of settling into a quiet, and then things pick up and our relationship is renewed again.  It's one of the great things about a long-term relationship!

CutieCrab
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I have only been married for 2.5 months. Lol

alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:56 AM

We both are constantly wanting to try new things. Nothing extreme, but if one of us wants to try something, the other is open about trying it as well. We have done things and enjoy things that I NEVER would have imagined anyone enjoying, much less me.

If women don't hit their sexual peek until their 40's, SO is in trouble! lol  I could have sex several times a day and still want more. SO makes sure I orgasm at least once, but often 2-3 times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN