Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sex Confession: Wife Realizes She's Into Wilder Things After Years of Marriage

Posted by   + Show Post

Sex Confession: Wife Realizes She's Into Wilder Things After Years of Marriage

by Michele Zipp

do not disturb"Sex Confessions" is a series featuring your naughtiest bedroom secrets and fantasies. Some will sound familiar, others may give you ideas, some will turn you on, and some are dark and twisted. You might want to sit down for this.

Once you're married for a certain amount of years, for some your sex life could wane, maybe even get a little boring and expected. This is definitely not the case for Cara*, a 40-something mom of two, who has just unleashed her inner sex kitten. Her husband Roger* is certainly not complaining. It all started one night recently when both kids were away at camp and they found themselves in an empty house with a bottle of wine. I'll let Cara take it from here.

I've always thought that Roger and I had a great sex life. We did, and we do. I've always been satisfied. But we've been together for over 10 years and we've probably done it all a few times and nothing could really shock us or make us have that new relationship feeling. Or so I thought. I'm not sure what's going on with me or us but things are crazy good.

About a month or so ago, Roger and I had a bottle of wine without eating any dinner while the kids were away at camp. We had the house to ourselves and were just picking on some chips and drinking wine while trying to decide what to make for dinner. We ended up drinking more wine, not eating, and making out in the kitchen. Something felt new between us. I was sure it was the wine since I rarely drink. But that newness carried on to the next week and the next even without me having a sip. That night we tried some out of the norm stuff. He went down on me for longer than he usually does. He even put a finger in my butt. Things we hadn't done in a really, really long time and with a focus that we were setting time aside just for us. We had music on, lit candles ... all that romantic stuff that sort of went by the wayside long ago.

That night changed everything. I'm wearing lingerie now ... again. We make more time for each other and for making love. We are trying things I never thought I'd try. I love it. I need it. I feel sexually energized and amazing. So does Roger. And it's obviously brought us closer. We are more intimate and loving to each other even when we are not having sex. It's exactly what our marriage needed -- exactly what we both needed.

Can you relate to Cara?

**Ask your questions ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Replies (11-20):
Fistandantalus
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol that her being adventurous? She'd have bever survived in my marriage

I know, right?

Boring at the beginning of the story.

Boring at the end of the story.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:19 PM
so his sticking his finger in your butt reawakened your marital passion. Awesome, thanks for sharing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:54 PM

This is a show???   How personal and smutty to this kind of information on tv

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
My ex used to be boring. It got old. When we split I decided I wouldn't settle. Now the man I'm seeing is up to par with me, we have wild insane crazy sex. I love it. Some nights it's just loving without actual sex. It's so awesome to have someone who is adventurous like me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I discovered that I am into BDSM and my husband of 13 years is not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:11 PM

After I was married, I discovered that I like my husband to dominate over me. At first he was not down with it. But he's opened up to it.

JanineDeer
by Janine on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I can relate- and one of the reasons why i DO NOT understand ANY poor woman who "suffers" from empty nest syndrome! I say WHAT?? WHAT? suffer?????????  My gosh you finally get your life back when you finally push them out of your house.

Just the two of you again... back to the way you were BeforeChildren...........sex on the sofa- yep bottle of wine movies, sex.... and sleep in late all weekend.. .make love like you used to again.  Travel together.   Oh it's nice.

MOST men are very happy indeed if a wife is a bit adventurous.   And I do not mean you have to try weird fetishes,  actually- men just want a woman to enjoy herself and "let go her inhibitions".

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:45 PM
3 moms liked this
How is that "unleashing her sex kitten "?

I'd hate to hear how boring her sex life was before that bottle of wine.

Jeez. Dh and I are freakier than I thought.
BradleysMom119
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I need help... I feel so boring. Any advise?

1stfamily
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:55 PM
I feel ya ...I go through spurts of all this
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)