Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex Confession: Wife Realizes She's Into Wilder Things After Years of Marriage

Posted by   + Show Post

Sex Confession: Wife Realizes She's Into Wilder Things After Years of Marriage

by Michele Zipp

do not disturb"Sex Confessions" is a series featuring your naughtiest bedroom secrets and fantasies. Some will sound familiar, others may give you ideas, some will turn you on, and some are dark and twisted. You might want to sit down for this.

Once you're married for a certain amount of years, for some your sex life could wane, maybe even get a little boring and expected. This is definitely not the case for Cara*, a 40-something mom of two, who has just unleashed her inner sex kitten. Her husband Roger* is certainly not complaining. It all started one night recently when both kids were away at camp and they found themselves in an empty house with a bottle of wine. I'll let Cara take it from here.

I've always thought that Roger and I had a great sex life. We did, and we do. I've always been satisfied. But we've been together for over 10 years and we've probably done it all a few times and nothing could really shock us or make us have that new relationship feeling. Or so I thought. I'm not sure what's going on with me or us but things are crazy good.

About a month or so ago, Roger and I had a bottle of wine without eating any dinner while the kids were away at camp. We had the house to ourselves and were just picking on some chips and drinking wine while trying to decide what to make for dinner. We ended up drinking more wine, not eating, and making out in the kitchen. Something felt new between us. I was sure it was the wine since I rarely drink. But that newness carried on to the next week and the next even without me having a sip. That night we tried some out of the norm stuff. He went down on me for longer than he usually does. He even put a finger in my butt. Things we hadn't done in a really, really long time and with a focus that we were setting time aside just for us. We had music on, lit candles ... all that romantic stuff that sort of went by the wayside long ago.

That night changed everything. I'm wearing lingerie now ... again. We make more time for each other and for making love. We are trying things I never thought I'd try. I love it. I need it. I feel sexually energized and amazing. So does Roger. And it's obviously brought us closer. We are more intimate and loving to each other even when we are not having sex. It's exactly what our marriage needed -- exactly what we both needed.

Can you relate to Cara?

**Ask your questions ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:18 PM

We have only been married two years. My DH gets upset with me if I don't wear his slutty fantasy outfits but his idea of great sex seems to be me on top. it's hard to get him to try anything else. I get so frustrated. I want kinky and he wants vanilla. I don't understand why it is so important for me to dress up if that is all he wants. Oral then I ride him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:17 PM

My dh & I have sex in risky places!  Lol it's fun!  We have a great sex life!  I always make it a point to grab his shit squeeze and whisper in his ear how bad I want him even if I know it's going to be hours before we can be together!  He can't keep his hands off me either!  Even after 4 kids and 10 years!  Sex all times of the day on the beach in the car restaurant bathrooms movie theaters library's by camp fires really anywhere!  All about timing!  Obviously no kids around!  

Bethsunshine
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:16 PM
We've been married for almost 18 years. Our kids were at camp last week. My husband was off work the whole week. I'll just leave it at that :)
TEIMSfamily
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Yes! My sex drive vanished for a while I just did not want that man touching me. Then one day I woke up and just said I am going to do it. I still didn't enjoy it much because I always felt uncomfortable with my body and I was worried that the kids would walk in. We went on a little get away and since then. :)

LetoLiebe
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Right?!..LOL, but good for her and Roger. Baby steps. Tell Cara to call when its her, Roger, a strap on, the Master of Cerimonies and a crowded open room dungeon club where safety words must be exchanged before entering. Then I'd probably hear some surprising testimony first hand, but until then, keep it up guys! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol that her being adventurous? She'd have bever survived in my marriage

ROBIN-C
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:09 AM

I am cara! Two things happened.... I spilt up with my ex who I didn't want to have sex with for years before we split up, so I gave in to the occasional boring "you have about 5 minutes to be done" sex.... And I am now with someone that I WANT to have sex with!!! Also I have hit my peak. I am 42.

MsEmma88
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:47 AM
Omg I now know what it feels like to have beer shoot out my nose lol. I'd PAY to see my SO's face there

Quoting LetoLiebe:

Right?!..LOL, but good for her and Roger. Baby steps. Tell Cara to call when its her, Roger, a strap on, the Master of Cerimonies and a crowded open room dungeon club where safety words must be exchanged before entering. Then I'd probably hear some surprising testimony first hand, but until then, keep it up guys! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol that her being adventurous? She'd have bever survived in my marriage

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:07 AM

nice to see someone in this world is getting fucked properly and regularly

SlightlyPerfect
by Babushka Blockparty on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Well, if a finger in the butt can do all that, we all need to be like,

"Hey, DH! Get over here!"

SlightlyPerfect
by Babushka Blockparty on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:20 AM

Have you read 50 Shades of Grey recently? Just wondering....

Quoting ROBIN-C:

I am cara! Two things happened.... I spilt up with my ex who I didn't want to have sex with for years before we split up, so I gave in to the occasional boring "you have about 5 minutes to be done" sex.... And I am now with someone that I WANT to have sex with!!! Also I have hit my peak. I am 42.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured