• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

trayvon martin questions

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I honestly didn't follow the trial as much as other people have so I have questions.

1. From what I've heard, Trayvon was wearing a hoodie and it was dark so how did skin color get brought into it?

2. If George was not white, why is white people getting a bad rep from this trial?

3. What color was trayvons hoodie? I've seen people say it was dark but people have been wearing shirts that picture him in a brighter green hoodie
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:38 AM

George said he looked black on the 911 call when he was asked for race. Hispanics either fall into white or black, and the hoody was a dark grey.

KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:39 AM

1) His skin color was irrelevent and some people find a reason to interject race into everything.

2) See above.

3) The hoodie was grey. 

KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Nobody robbed anyone that night, period.. 

Quoting Anonymous:

And yes I think it makes a difference. No one will rob anyone in bright green

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Any idea why the t-shirts being sold show him in green? Some sort of symbolic meaning or trying to sway people who haven't been following?

Quoting Anonymous:

George said he looked black on the 911 call when he was asked for race. Hispanics either fall into white or black, and the hoody was a dark grey.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Probably based on photos of him in other hoodies, in the trial though they show the grey hoodie. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Any idea why the t-shirts being sold show him in green? Some sort of symbolic meaning or trying to sway people who haven't been following?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Well that's irrelevant. Along with the pictures being shown of him at 14 and under.

Quoting Anonymous:

Probably based on photos of him in other hoodies, in the trial though they show the grey hoodie. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Well most of the images and info about Trayvon has been manipulated since the beginning.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well that's irrelevant. Along with the pictures being shown of him at 14 and under.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:52 AM

MEDIA SHITSTORM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)