Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Time For An Upgrade!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:55 AM
  • 49 Replies

I have SD7 and DS6, and now DD due in November. We have two vehicles: a Honda Civic and a Ford Focus. So once November hits, I'm going to find myself in dire need of more room.

I'm really thinking about trading one of my cars in on something bigger and have absolutely no idea of what to get. I'm wanting a three-row SUV, while my husband is pushing the minivan on me. Decisions, decisions...

That being said, what do you drive? How much room do you have? Do you like it? I need some suggestions, ladies! Thanks! :)

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SyllabaryBisque
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Bump!

SyllabaryBisque
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:58 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I always swore I would never get a minivan. Now I drive one and LOVE it. The gas mileage is decent and with car seats the push button sliding door is perfect. We bought ours used and when we need a new vehicle it will be another minivan.

BTW I was a die hard suv girl.

SyllabaryBisque
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I'm definitely trying to hold out for the SUV, but it's hard to look past the price difference! What make and model do you drive? :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

I always swore I would never get a minivan. Now I drive one and LOVE it. The gas mileage is decent and with car seats the push button sliding door is perfect. We bought ours used and when we need a new vehicle it will be another minivan.

Benjamins-mama
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

with a newborn if you ever go on road trips   you can change their diaper in a mini van without having to get out of the car. 

kthruz143
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I drive a Mazda5 and i love it. Its the size of a car but has the sliding dor like a van and a third row

la-cosa-nostra
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:01 AM

i drive a mitsubishi diamante, which is a car, so im no help lol 

mandaschelle
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Mini van
I climbed into the third row of a full size SUV while pregnant and vowed to never own one.
I have a Chrysler town and country and LOVE it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Toyota highlanders all the way great on gas
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:02 AM

We have a Chryslar Towne and Country. 

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

I'm definitely trying to hold out for the SUV, but it's hard to look past the price difference! What make and model do you drive? :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)