Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I hate you.

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:37 AM
  • 21 Replies
My SO gets on my nerves so bad. I honestly think I hate him. He's always picking on DS, pissing him off. & I feel like a referee between two brothers. He stays up all night playing xbox & drinking beer & sleeps all day. He won't do anything I ask of him (take out the trash, pick up your dirty clothes, mow the backyard & ill mow the rest).
Not to mention I can't go anywhere without him that he doesn't accuse me of going to meet another guy. I can't pick up my phone to do anything that he doesn't accuse me of talking to someone else.
I'm just fed up. Don't walk in the living room & grab something out of your son's hand. Don't constantly yell at him. He listens when you ask nicely too.
I'm sick of him lying to me over stupid stuff. I feel like a single mother of a teenager & a toddler.
He goes back to work in a few hours after being off for 2 days. I can honestly say I'm counting down.
I just needed to rant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:38 AM

la-cosa-nostra
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:38 AM

does he work? or are you also supporting him? im sorry he is such an ass, you and DS deserve better 

mommysasha1988
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:39 AM
He works & I'm a SAHM. I appreciate that he works for us but at the same time it doesn't change the fact that he's immature.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:40 AM

He sounds like a loser. You can do better.

SecularMomma
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Hahaha I love Pink and I think she writes songs just for me. This song came out and I was like YES! She gets it!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Honestly, where do you women find these winners?  Why do you put up with him being a lazy POS all day?

fivegirls333
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:41 AM

good rant.  unfortunately some of us can relate.  thankfully mine is an ex.  good luck with his new mommy!...and i mean it!

SecularMomma
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Everything you described... that's my hubby too. LOL Well except he does mow the lawn.

I gave up a lot of the little battles. Like taking out the trash. The insecure jealous comments...

Quoting mommysasha1988:

He works & I'm a SAHM. I appreciate that he works for us but at the same time it doesn't change the fact that he's immature.

IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I play it for DH when he's getting on my nerves. It's not very often. But I love it :)

Quoting SecularMomma:

Hahaha I love Pink and I think she writes songs just for me. This song came out and I was like YES! She gets it!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:44 AM
2 moms liked this

Wow.

Whenever I come in here I feel so blessed to have a husband who is fucking awesome.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)