Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cs rant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
My ex was finally made to pay child support. We went to court after little over two years. I tried to do the civil thing for the girls but that bit me in butt. He was ordered to pay 500 a month and we have to go back to court for them to add on back child support. Ex is pissed. He told me I shouldn't have to pay child support since you cant suppkrt your kids. Uhhh excuse me they are your kids too and what the hell do you think I've been doing for over the last two years?! Ive been supporting my kids while you and your gf go on vactions and concerts and whatever. You didnt pay a thing to help support them during that time and I went without to make sure the girls had what they needed. Yea but i cant support my kids. Now it seems like the harrassment from him is worse then before!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Saydar
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Harrassment? Or resentment? If he is seriously harrassing you, I'd contact the police. Many states have a zero-tolerance toward harrassment of any sort.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Def harrasdment. He tells me I am a dead beat and failure, a fuck up, tells me he is going to make my life a living hell. Guess its a mix of both

Quoting Saydar:

Harrassment? Or resentment? If he is seriously harrassing you, I'd contact the police. Many states have a zero-tolerance toward harrassment of any sort.

AllofFive19
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Make a report with the police, and take that to court. Get a "no-contact" order.

kaylaybaby666
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I dont see how so many of you moms on here have such low child support.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM
With a no contact order how would our visitation work out?

Quoting AllofFive19:

Make a report with the police, and take that to court. Get a "no-contact" order.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Its based off the income of both parents here.

Quoting kaylaybaby666:

kaylaybaby666
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Why? Shouldnt it be based off his income of how much you get?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kaylaybaby666:

AllofFive19
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:06 AM

A third person can do pick-ups and drop-offs, or you can meet at a police station for pick-ups and drop-offs. 

If you do allow contact, let it be recordable, like email. That way you can print out his messages.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AllofFive19:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Idk why its how they have done it. They asked for my income and his and calculated it out that way. If I made more he would have paid less. They also take into account how many days a year he would have them based on the visitation schedule.

Quoting kaylaybaby666:

Why? Shouldnt it be based off his income of how much you get?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kaylaybaby666:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:09 AM
All our contact is through email or text. I have proof if everything he has said

Quoting AllofFive19:

A third person can do pick-ups and drop-offs, or you can meet at a police station for pick-ups and drop-offs. 

If you do allow contact, let it be recordable, like email. That way you can print out his messages.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AllofFive19:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)