Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you know you dont clean house enough?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies

when you hear the sound of the dishwasher and you cant figure out what the hell that noise is . I was cleaning (finally my day off) and i head this sound i looked around terrified someone was in my garage. i realized it was the dishwasher. Can you tell my dd and dh usually do it?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM

lol.

ladyfus
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:06 AM

lol...I never use my dishwasher except to clean it.  But you are a working mother so I understand

la-cosa-nostra
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:08 AM

i wouldnt know that sound either, but mostly because we dont have one lol. 

my mom gets so annoyed when she comes to visit and asks where we keep something and i have to ask my fiance lol. 

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:08 AM
When you go to vacuum and dust bomb your entire hallway because you forgot there was no bag in the vacuum...

Yeah...just spent 30 minutes cleaning up that disaster...haha...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:09 AM
You wash all dishes by hand?

Quoting ladyfus:

lol...I never use my dishwasher except to clean it.  But you are a working mother so I understand

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:09 AM

its actually very complex i work full time and then also have to take care of everything in the house because my dh has surgery and cant really do anything so my dd and dh usually run the dishwasher i just load it and unload it . 

Quoting ladyfus:

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I would be taken aback by the sound of a dishwasher too...mainly because I do not have one...

Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:11 AM
We don't have a dishwasher either. You sound so surprised lol, lots of people don't have a dw.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ladyfus:

ladyfus
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Yep.  We don't usually have a ton of dishes at one time because I wash them all day. After breakfast, lunch and while I'm cooking dinner.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ladyfus:

ladyfus
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Well it sounds like you have a lot of help, that is a good thing:)

Quoting Anonymous:

its actually very complex i work full time and then also have to take care of everything in the house because my dh has surgery and cant really do anything so my dd and dh usually run the dishwasher i just load it and unload it . 

Quoting ladyfus:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured