Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so frustrated!!! UGH!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:50 AM
  • 83 Replies

my mother.

i need to just step away, disconnect and i guess just cut her out because i cant handle this anymore, this is fucking ridiculous.

raquel is driving her batshit crazy, moms farm has a huge cloud of anger & depression hanging over it and YES MOM your house is chalk full of negative energy, and sorry! if i cant handle being there for more than an hour at a time!

confession? i fucking hate my sister for what she has done to our family.

i dont even have a mom anymore.

she would rather build shit in her yard and aquire more animals to take care of than clean her goddamn house,  she would rather watch youtube clips and worry about the world ending than TALK ABOUT ANYTHING having to do with reality.

raquel is a toxic fucking whore who screams and yells at mom from sun up to sundown, that is, when she hasnt run off to go fuck some random dude or whatever the hell it is she is doing.

my mom needs help. she is not getting it and i dont thinksheis dedicating the time to finding it.

i call her up and tell her "call this number, tell then what has happened and IS happening, and tell them you cant handle it and you need respite care for raquel, you can get her in tonight"

and what does she do? freaks out on me and tells me i am judging her and guilt trips me for not coming over more often and for not staying longer when i do.

i am sorry guys im just really upset and frustrated

i want my mom back. she hasnt been the same since raquel shot herself

she is so angry, and bitter, and unreasonable......**sigh**.....i give up

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
D.O.E.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:53 AM

it kills me to see my mom like this. she is losing her mind and stubbornly refusing help.

and YES i KNOW she needs therapy.  good luck getting her to go

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:54 AM

I am not sure how it is in Canada but in the US you can call adult welfare and they will check in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Backstory?
Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM
I'm a bit confused and don't know the back story. But I'm sorry :(,*hugs*
RoxStetz
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes stepping back is the only thing you can do to save your own sanity. Good luck and huge Hugs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Her sister was banging her other sister's dh. She felt so guilty she tried to kill herself. She shot herself in the head but survived. I think the sister probably has some mental issues from having shot her brain. I would be worried about that and try to get her evaluated if it were me.

Quoting Angelicembrace:

she_walk_softly
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry, I know how one toxic person can eat up the whole family :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM

can you help your mom?

if not, i honestly don't blame you if you have to remove yourself from the situation. i've had to do that myself. you can't help people that don't want to help themselves. and when it starts effecting you as a person and your family, you have to do whats best for you and your mental health. i felt guilt for awhile and it wasn't easy cutting ties but it was hurting me and in turn my family so i had to be "selfish" as they say and do the right thing for ME.

good luck mama, hugs <3

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:59 AM

If she cuts ties with her mom then she cuts ties with her son. Her mom is raising her son.

Quoting Anonymous:

can you help your mom?

if not, i honestly don't blame you if you have to remove yourself from the situation. i've had to do that myself. you can't help people that don't want to help themselves. and when it starts effecting you as a person and your family, you have to do whats best for you and your mental health. i felt guilt for awhile and it wasn't easy cutting ties but it was hurting me and in turn my family so i had to be "selfish" as they say and do the right thing for ME.

good luck mama, hugs <3

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Wow,holy shitballs!

Quoting Anonymous:

Her sister was banging her other sister's dh. She felt so guilty she tried to kill herself. She shot herself in the head but survived. I think the sister probably has some mental issues from having shot her brain. I would be worried about that and try to get her evaluated if it were me.

Quoting Angelicembrace:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN