Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Shouldn't have been talking shit. LOL

AliKatAK47
I'm bored
Yesterday at 10:40 AM
Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:52 AM
  • 5 Replies

I love sitting in my front yard with my kids and dogs. Today I went in for something to drink and my cat decided she wanted to come outside. So I opened the door and she ran outside and started running around the yard with my kids and dogs. I threw out a toy so the kids could play with her.  This guy was walking down the block and stopped to looked in my yard and said "What are you doing? Are you trying to make them (the dogs) kill the cat?" I said "No. They are playing with the cat".  He said "yea right" and threatened to report me for "animal abuse". He was about to say something else when my Shepherd saw him and walked to the edge of the grass. The guy got so scared he backed up, tripped over himself, fell down, struggled to get up, and ran away. He swore the dog was chasing him. I almost fell off the swing I was laughing so hard. I couldn't help myself but to walk to the sidewalk and look down the street to see if he was still running, he was.  He said he'll be back and I don't doubt him.  We've since moved to the backyard. I still can't get the image of him busting his ass on the concrete out of my head. Its just too funny to me.

Sorry but it was too funny for me not to share.  I know it won't be funny to a lot of you but you weren't there to see this 6 foot something guy bust his ass running a way from a dog that wasn't even chasing him.  Enjoy this little snippet into my crazy life. Bash away. 

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amberleh
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:54 AM

lol, this would have made me laugh, especially after him just threatening to report me for animal abuse!

AliKatAK47
I'm bored
by Meanie Pants on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM

You could tell he's a cat person because he was willing to "stand up" for a cat but when he fell it was just too hilarious. 

Quoting amberleh:

lol, this would have made me laugh, especially after him just threatening to report me for animal abuse!

AliKatAK47
I'm bored
by Meanie Pants on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM

BUMP.

AliKatAK47
I'm bored
by Meanie Pants on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Bumpity. 

AliKatAK47
I'm bored
by Meanie Pants on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Bump. People I'm bored. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)