Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Men cannot help but cheat. It's their nature.

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:02 PM
  • 0 Replies

I have talk radio on today and they're discussing Anthony Wiener.   A woman just called and said she doesn't blame him, or any other man including her own husband when they fool around with other women because they can't help it.  She claims it's their nature to procreate and because of this they're just drawn to have sex with as many women as possible.

One of the scariest things to me is that she said she has FIVE SONS and has raised them all to believe they are right to "fulfill their needs", but she told them if they get married they should respect their wives enough to keep it well hidden. 

Two of her sons are still in High School, but of the three who are grown none are married however one did get engaged once.  This woman said she took his fiance out to lunch one day and explained to her that her son would do what he needed to do and that he had been raised to respect her, but that out of respect to him, she must never blame him if she was to find out he had a mistress, after all ... it's his natural instinct.

The fiance broke the engagement off about a week later.  Apparently, that was not okay with her.   lol

Oh ... so many questions!  LMAO  I was so angry when they ended the phone call because I wanted to hear more. 

If you were a single gal about to be married and your beloveds mother tells you he was raised to believe having a mistress was fine as long as he keeps it a secret ... what would your reaction be? 

Is there anything HE could say that would make you believe he wouldn't fool around?  After all ... he's been raised to believe it should be kept a secret, but it's fine so expecting honesty on the subject would seem crazy.

Will any of you admit, even anonymously to agreeing with this woman?   Do you think men are just slaves to their sex drive and shouldn't be expected to be faithful? If so, was this something you decided on your own, or was it taught to you?

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)