• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Xanax

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
So I'm getting the Essur procedure done on a few hrs and will be taking Xanax before hand.
I've never taken in before and the last time I had anything remotely close was for my wisdom tooth surgery.
I just want to know what to expect, how it might make me feel.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
teaspring
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:55 PM

It made me feel "nice" for a couple hours, and then BOOM! Out like a light!  LOL!

mommabee1
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM
I don't take that but something close and it chills me the f out and then I pass out asleep... beware if you don't want to pass out asleep!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Lol I hope I don't pass out during the procedure lol. I don't mind once over home, it's been forever since I got to take a nap lol!

I won't like act all weird will I? When I hadn't wisdoms teeth out I was telling my friend some weird story about my bunny lol

Quoting mommabee1:

I don't take that but something close and it chills me the f out and then I pass out asleep... beware if you don't want to pass out asleep!

mommabee1
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:23 PM
It kinda makes you feel like a pain pill. It will chill you out and just make you neutral. Unless your the type that gets kinda funny with that type of meds. But when I took pain pills and my anxiety/panic attack meds it made me feel like I took a pain pill, made me out of it and tired. You might feel a lil loopy since your not ust to it, but the more you take it the more it will relax you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol I hope I don't pass out during the procedure lol. I don't mind once over home, it's been forever since I got to take a nap lol!

I won't like act all weird will I? When I hadn't wisdoms teeth out I was telling my friend some weird story about my bunny lol

Quoting mommabee1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Hm, this should be interesting lol.
I only get one pill though so this is it.
My paper says they will give me a prescription for pain meds after if I should need it but u don't know what that will be.

Quoting mommabee1:

It kinda makes you feel like a pain pill. It will chill you out and just make you neutral. Unless your the type that gets kinda funny with that type of meds. But when I took pain pills and my anxiety/panic attack meds it made me feel like I took a pain pill, made me out of it and tired. You might feel a lil loopy since your not ust to it, but the more you take it the more it will relax you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommabee1:

.Zombie.Girl.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I got bar tard when I took one. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Whats the Essur procedure?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM
What's bar tard lol

Quoting .Zombie.Girl.:

I got bar tard when I took one. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Omg it makes me CRABBY lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:35 PM
It's a permenant birth control.
Coils are placed in your tubes and tissue is allows to grow over it plugging the tubes

Quoting Anonymous:

Whats the Essur procedure?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)