Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jillian Michaels-body revolution

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:59 PM
  • 7 Replies
Have you done it? I happen to have the complete disc set and I think I'm going to start doing it. I've done her workouts here and there and they usually kick my butt.

If you've done this workout and finished it, did you see a difference in your body? A weight/size difference?

It's been too hot here to run with dd so I'm looking for indoor workouts.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cfcf
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Bump
all2gethernow
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Interested in answers.
Following:)
jella31
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Bump! I'm interested too. I do her 30 day shred periodically when I don't feel like going to the gym lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cfcf
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Not enough drama here, lol.

I've looked online and I've seen before and afters. I've done one DVD already and I liked it. It's nice that it's only 30 min. I've done P90X and insanity. Both were intense but you get bored. More so with insanity. You could literally buy one disc from insanity and have the full workout. The other disc are similar and have the same workouts but in different orders.

The thing I like about body revolution is it incorporates hand weights and encourages you to use a heavier set.

Quoting jella31:

Bump! I'm interested too. I do her 30 day shred periodically when I don't feel like going to the gym lol
Wheepingchree
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:32 PM
I'm going to be doing this along with Couch 2 5K once my peanut is born.
cfcf
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:36 PM
I quit smoking when I found out I was pregnant. I was so looking forward to excruciating without getting as winded after she was born. For some reason I started smoking again. Running is more difficult, but it's such a good full body workout!

Quoting Wheepingchree:

Wheepingchree
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:39 PM
I've never been a runner (been overweight my whole life), but have always been jealous of people who would go running for exercise or as therapy. The Couch 2 5K program is so realistic to me - I'm so excited to become a runner!!

Quoting cfcf:

I quit smoking when I found out I was pregnant. I was so looking forward to excruciating without getting as winded after she was born. For some reason I started smoking again. Running is more difficult, but it's such a good full body workout!

Quoting Wheepingchree:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)