Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sick husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
idk where to post this so i guess here? i was going to in the love and marriage but its not really about either of those My husband has been horribly sick for a week. We thought it was because of the heat wave and maybe he got some kind of heat illness but its not, from day one i offered to bring him to the doc but he refused thinking maybe it was from the heat but it got worst. a few days ago He left work early (yes thats how bad he was) to go to emergent care, they told him it was probably a parasite bc he had stomach issues, and gave him an anti biotic. Oh ok so no more testing thats it? thats why i dont like about that place! but he doesnt have a primary, and thats the next best thing. The stomach issues are gone, but he cant move, his entire body is in so much pain, hes forcing himself to work ( i feel horrible about this) but hes so tired out. He heard on the news about his new illness that matches all his issues, but he didnt catch what it was so I cant do research on it. I keep telling him, find a doc and just call...if thats gonna take too long go to the ER, at this point its turning into an emergency. I have no idea what to do for him! I have no idea what this is, to even know where to start! Has anyone heard of that illness that is going around?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BeautyFull
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Hope he gets better soon. Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:55 PM
I am just throwing out that it kinda sounds like when my dh had lyme disease.... But I am not a dr or nurse
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:00 PM
thats hilarious that u say that actually, he was bitten by a tick months ago, and i asked him "you think its lyme?" he said he wasnt sure. the place we went asked him about that but never tested him!
Quoting Anonymous:

I am just throwing out that it kinda sounds like when my dh had lyme disease.... But I am not a dr or nurse
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:05 PM
I would look into lyme disease. Its an easy test.

Quoting Anonymous:

thats hilarious that u say that actually, he was bitten by a tick months ago, and i asked him "you think its lyme?" he said he wasnt sure. the place we went asked him about that but never tested him!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:10 PM
yeah i am going to make him go to a doc somewhere and get this done, it sucks seeing him like this! thanks
Quoting Anonymous:

I would look into lyme disease. Its an easy test.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)