Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you jealous of others?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
1 mom liked this

I know you not *supposed* to be jealous of what other have but are you sometimes?

Sometimes it just seems so hard seeing some people get one raise after another and you still struggling at a bit over minimum wage. Seeing them buying a new car every few years when you are happy that your used car is still driving. How they able to live in a nice good neighborhood while you still live in not so good one. Seeing at your job how some can get away with the worst things and you get a warning for making a little mistake. It just seems like some people get everything handed easy. I know lot of people worked hard for what they have but that doesnt mean I am not working hard either. But lots of times it just seems I am going nowhere.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenerica.
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:06 PM
2 moms liked this

I am not usually that type of jealous.  But then I just learned that the Royal Baby is named George.  NOW I am jealous.  To have a son...and name him George?  Man...THAT is what I'm talking about!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I have a friend who is really wealthy and they never struggle.  They never worry about how they are going to pay for this, or what they are going to do when this craps out, yada yada.  My sister is really rich too, they have properties everywhere, she always has nice clothes and designer shoes/handbags, they eat out all the time and go here and there, and she's not a very nice person so I always wonder why she has so much!  IDK.  Yeah, I get jealous.  Not that I don't want other people to have nice things but it would be nice to have them too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:32 PM

yeah or people who complaine "I have not been on a vacation in 2 years!" wow really I have never been on a vacation since I am an adult.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a friend who is really wealthy and they never struggle.  They never worry about how they are going to pay for this, or what they are going to do when this craps out, yada yada.  My sister is really rich too, they have properties everywhere, she always has nice clothes and designer shoes/handbags, they eat out all the time and go here and there, and she's not a very nice person so I always wonder why she has so much!  IDK.  Yeah, I get jealous.  Not that I don't want other people to have nice things but it would be nice to have them too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:34 PM
2 moms liked this

I cannot have kids. So Sometimes i find myself being jealous of those who can. Not like a vicious type of jeaoulsy, you know? We will adopt but It would be nice to have one of my own 

Josie_P
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:35 PM

I'm jealous of women who don't have a newborn because mine is colicky and I'm drained of energy. But in general, no, I'm not jealous. My kids and I have everything we need and want and we are happy. That's all that matters to me.

Teeshann
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:37 PM

ya sometimes.

i'm jealous of ppl with awesome craft rooms. I WANT ONE. LOL.

but normally no. we have what we need and we are doing ok for ourselves.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:38 PM

aww I am sorry :( but I am happy you are ableto adopt. This child will have, thanks to you abetter life!

Quoting Anonymous:

I cannot have kids. So Sometimes i find myself being jealous of those who can. Not like a vicious type of jeaoulsy, you know? We will adopt but It would be nice to have one of my own 

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Yes. I long to be pain free. Im jealous of those whom can take their kid places. I miss out on so much due to my back issues and it is depressing at times. Im not jealous in general. I cannot wait until im healed and ill be free again!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I'm jealous of women who have daughters.

I'm jealous of single people.

I'm jealous of Indian women with their gorgeous hair. I swear they have the best hair on the planet.

I'm jealous of rich people.

I'm jealous of people with tight family units.

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:40 PM

((hugs))) :/

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Yes. I long to be pain free. Im jealous of those whom can take their kid places. I miss out on so much due to my back issues and it is depressing at times. Im not jealous in general. I cannot wait until im healed and ill be free again!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)