Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am moving to an island with my kids and dh and am looking for some great ppl to come with!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

Here are the following rules, as this island is not a part of any actual country and I will be Queen.

Rules to Live on my Island -

Every Monday all the people, whether male or female, will be required to dress in pink princess dresses, and wear tiaras and pink ballet slippers. This will be an every Monday thing.

Everyday at sunset, rain or fall, you must skip merrily out of your home and we will all sing the song from Annie

Everyone will be doctors, so that we never run out. So we will take online classes to learn everything from the proper way to take a temperature, to how to do amputation surgery. These classes will run every sunday morning from 2AM until 3AM. There is no age limit, EVERYONE must be a "doctor" and do these classes even if you are a week old.

Strawberries are sacred. If you eat a strawberry and are caught, or if you are found with strawberry juice on your chin, and are between the ages of 20 and over, you will be whipped on your ass 5 times with a bamboo shoot. If you are under 20 you will be required to take a class on why we consider all strawberries sacred, and about how everytime we eat one, an angel gets it's wings ripped off by evil leprachauns.

Christmas will not be celebrated. Instead we will celebrate Scary Claws. Scary claws is the man who comes around every day that time of year when Christmas would normally be celebrated. He breaks into your home, eats all your food, kicks your cat or dog, and steals children in his magical sack. On this night, we must be awake all night to protect our poor children from this evil man who wear clothing stained in blood, and we will talk more about this with your kids at our school on the island. It is important that they know and fear the danger of Scary Claws.

Sex is only to be had in a sacred circle and only by adults who are consenting. The sacred circle is made by all the adults on the island joining hands around you in a circle while you have sex. We will all scream "HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA" over and over while you do it. When you are about to climax, we must all start singing this song at the top of our lungs in the hopes that you will become pregnant!

That is all. Who wants to come to my island?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Come on you all know you want to join!

Anonandon
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Wtf are you smoking?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrscass0416
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:08 PM

ummm no

2Sparrows4ever
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:09 PM
No thanks, I'll stay riverside
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Yay my first applicant! Fill out the following form and I will get back to you sometime next month.

Name -

Gender -

Favorite disney movie -

Favorite fish -

Would you like to be considered as a princess or prince?

What color hair do you have? (if you have naturally purple or green hair you cannot move onto the island, sorry) -

And what do you like about the rules?

Quoting Anonandon:

Wtf are you smoking?

lydias_mommy12
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:10 PM
No, thanks! I'm good lol.
cyork2
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I stopped at pink dresses... can I get whatever it is you're smoking?
Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I'll pass.... but you came to the right place tofind people crazy enough to be interested
Anonandon
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this
No, freak show. I wasn't applying. I was asking what was wrong with you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yay my first applicant! Fill out the following form and I will get back to you sometime next month.

Name -

Gender -

Favorite disney movie -

Favorite fish -

Would you like to be considered as a princess or prince?

What color hair do you have? (if you have naturally purple or green hair you cannot move onto the island, sorry) -

And what do you like about the rules?

Quoting Anonandon:

Wtf are you smoking?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JTROX
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I love to sing "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow..."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)