Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't know what to do

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
ok I am dating this guy who is sooo sweet to me . This is pretty different for me . I don't usually go with nice guys. Most of my exes were assholes. Anyway I don't really find him attractive . I went out with him in the first place just bc. I don't know if I should stick it out and see if I see him differently or not . Wwyd?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I don't think I could be with him long term if I wasn't attracted to him in some way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:32 PM

stick it out!! that's what i would do anyway...sometimes it takes a little longer for a connection to be made. when you say you don't find him attractive, do you mean physically? is there any other connection with him?

this is how i was with dh...it took me two years to even agree to go out with him. like you, i always went for the assholes. even for the first couple months of dating him, i didn't really feel anything. but let me tell you...best decision of my life. been together 10 years now <3 he is my best friend and our connection goes deeper then any other relationship i have been in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:59 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:25 PM

BUMP!

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Id stick it out
surromama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Is he that bad? If its so bad that you don't think you will ever be attracted to him, I wouldn't want to lead him on and hurt him in the end.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:36 PM
He is not cute but I'm not sure I won't ever be attracted to him . I know a person looks better to you when you really start to like them
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

He is not cute but I'm not sure I won't ever be attracted to him . I know a person looks better to you when you really start to like them

Exactly

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:17 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)