Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

s/o The Hep B post with graphic photo.....Look at this

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
2 moms liked this

This is that poor baby's story:

http://www.iansvoice.org/

He had several other issues that played a part and there is no actual proof that the vaccine caused the reaction. He was born and immediately placed in the NICU. Yes, he got to go home and yes, he had the swelling occur after the vaccine. There is still no for sure way to know what was happening with this child, as he had other issues as well. His parents were searching for answers and sometimes, its easy to blame something than be left unknown. It is still a very sad situation and I'm sorry for them and any parents who have to suffer the loss of a child.

I have two fully vaccinated children and one on a delayed schedule. I am not really pro or anti-vax, but what I do hate is using scare tactics to sway others. Educate yourselves before you make any decision. Do not allow anti-vaxers to show you photos like this and make your decision on that alone, please!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM
4 moms liked this

I agree. I could spend all day posting pictures of people killed in car crashes. But I bet 99% of you will still get in a motor vehicle of some sort.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:48 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:49 PM

you all are too active in this group! Keeping it bumped so people see it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:49 PM
The problem is, babies are vaccinated knowing NOTHING of their health.

Yes, he had underlying issues and had they not injected him, they may have found that out and known better than to load his body with toxins.
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:53 PM

My dd just got her 2 month vaccinations yesterday and my poor baby has been running a fever and very fussy.  I don't regret vaccinating one bit though because a small fever and fussiness is tiny in comparison to what could happen were she to get the diseases the vaccines help prevent.

MommaGreenhalge
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I saw the headline and figured it was something like this.  The vast majority of kids are vaccinated without any issues, but kids who are already compromised (like a NICU baby) should not be vaccinated.  Not to say he would have lived if he hadn't been vaccinated, but I wish doctors would adhere to those guidelines more strictly.  I would be willing to bet that many reactions would not happen or be so severe if sick kids weren't being vaccinated.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Maybe, but maybe not. Babies die daily without finding the source. Babies do also have reactions to vaccines with nothing else going on. My point is that scaring people into a choice is not the way. Posting that photo and saying its from hep b is wrong and I want people to understand the best decisions are educated ones.

Quoting Anonymous:

The problem is, babies are vaccinated knowing NOTHING of their health.

Yes, he had underlying issues and had they not injected him, they may have found that out and known better than to load his body with toxins.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)