Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why am i so worried about this? Death question.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

I know what started this new problem for me. My mom told me about her neighbors husband dying. I knew these nighbors when i lived with my mom. I recently got married and moved out. Anyway i talked to these people every now and then so i wasnt friends with them really but i knew them and they were a nice couple. Well the husband just died and he was only in his early 30's. He died from some kind of cancer. Now since i heard the news i have been worried sick about my own husband. He is 10 years older than me. I am 26 and he is 36. He is my one and only i dont know what i would do if i lost him. Plus we have no life insurance or anything. He has his own contruction business and we do alright but dont have much of a savings. I worry i would lose my mind if he died and now i worry even more because i know someday he will and probably b4 me. I could never find anyone else because i hated men before i met him. They all were perverted jack asses and i went out with alot of men and not one of them were good. We also have a 16 month old and i worry so much about what would happen with our son. Anyway wth is wrong with me? Are these worries normal? I feel like i am so worried i am not enjoying the life i do have now. But how can i when i feel like i am just waiting for him to die? I have never had any mental issues b4 this so i don't now what is wrong with me.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:55 PM

it took you by surprise, A get a life insurance policy set up in case anything does happen to you or him. Great West is a great life insurance company. B. If it happens it will happen and there is nothing you can do. Live for today and not for the fear of what may happen tomorrow. 

pamelax3
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Get some life insurance, especially since you have a little one. Yes these are very normal worries, my coworker just died on the 5th she was 35 and all these worries also came up for me, and we have all the life insurance and wills in place.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:56 PM

So how much life insurance does one need? I am so lost on this? What is a normal amount?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)