Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello Everyone!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:58 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hi, my name is Josie. I'm a 23-year-old mom to a wonderful little boy named Sonny Blue.  I look forward to chatting with you guys and exchanging advice!  :)  I'm from Michigan, I would definitely be accurately described as a peace-loving Earth mama, and his dad just hates me for it.  lol  We have two completely different lines of thought, which is okay.  Sonny is a happy, healthy and incredibly smart soon-to-be three-year-old.  He is me best friend and I love being goofy with him and watching him grow.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
amonkeymom
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Hi Josie!  What a cute name your little boy has!

Quoting MamasAHippie:

Hi, my name is Josie. I'm a 23-year-old mom to a wonderful little boy named Sonny Blue.  I look forward to chatting with you guys and exchanging advice!  :)  I'm from Michigan, I would definitely be accurately described as a peace-loving Earth mama, and his dad just hates me for it.  lol  We have two completely different lines of thought, which is okay.  Sonny is a happy, healthy and incredibly smart soon-to-be three-year-old.  He is me best friend and I love being goofy with him and watching him grow.

MamasAHippie
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:08 AM

:)  Thank you.  I tell people He has a Sonny disposition.  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)