Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

going to the store to get monster coffee's...

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:04 PM
  • 5 Replies
I have another migraine this is the second one this month :( the pain hasn't started yet, because I took midol while I was having an aura...as soon as my baby girl wakes up I'm off to the grocery store to grocery shop and get some monster coffee's to conquer this damn migraine!

Maybe some excedrin as well...blah!

As much as I would love to just die on the couch, I can't we need food for dinner tonight! This trip to the store with four kids should be soooooo much fun! :-|

How is everyone else's day going?
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
loisl25
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:07 PM
I have a migraine almost every day. They suck. I'm sorry, momma. I hope the medicine and coffee help and your kids behave.
blue_elephant
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:09 PM
I used to have them everyday, then they toned down, and now they are starting to act up again! :(

They do suck, and I'm sorry you have to deal with that horrid pain daily, I would rather have teeth pulled without meds!

Quoting loisl25:

I have a migraine almost every day. They suck. I'm sorry, momma. I hope the medicine and coffee help and your kids behave.
blue_elephant
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Almost everyday, my brain was going faster than my fingers could type...

Quoting blue_elephant:

I used to have them everyday, then they toned down, and now they are starting to act up again! :(

They do suck, and I'm sorry you have to deal with that horrid pain daily, I would rather have teeth pulled without meds!

Quoting loisl25:

loisl25
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:14 PM
I hear botox can help. I want to try it, but can't afford it right now.

Quoting blue_elephant:

Quoting blue_elephant:

Quoting loisl25:

blue_elephant
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:17 PM
What does botox consist of? I've heard of it, but have no idea how it's supposed to work, I've been meaning to Google and just haven't gotten to it...

Quoting loisl25:

I hear botox can help. I want to try it, but can't afford it right now.

Quoting blue_elephant:

Quoting blue_elephant:

Quoting loisl25:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)