Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a delicious chip dilemma....*PIC*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Do I eat my delicious Paula Deen Jalapeno tortilla chips or do I save them? Lol

Miss you Paula!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:33 PM

jlmc
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:39 PM

I miss Paula too! Dont wait to long or they will go stale. I love Paula, I support her! (Not what she said) But I love her and all her butter!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:53 PM
She is just human. Its not like she throws that word around and promotes racism. It was 30 yrs ago. Said in the privacy of her own home. The guy pulled a gun to her for Gods sake!

Quoting jlmc:

I miss Paula too! Dont wait to long or they will go stale. I love Paula, I support her! (Not what she said) But I love her and all her butter!

jlmc
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I know! People are so dramatic!

Quoting Anonymous:

She is just human. Its not like she throws that word around and promotes racism. It was 30 yrs ago. Said in the privacy of her own home. The guy pulled a gun to her for Gods sake!

Quoting jlmc:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:08 PM

If someone gave it to me for free I would eat them, I never bought her stuff before and really won't be buying it now. I use to watch her show years back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Why

Quoting Anonymous:

If someone gave it to me for free I would eat them, I never bought her stuff before and really won't be buying it now. I use to watch her show years back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I don't like anything with jalapeno in it, so I wouldn't eat them, but my husband might like those, although I've never seen them so I've never bought them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:19 PM
I just found them on clearance at Walgreens. I've never seen them before. I haven't seen any of Paulas stuff since the drama....it was all just pulled. Well in my area.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't like anything with jalapeno in it, so I wouldn't eat them, but my husband might like those, although I've never seen them so I've never bought them.

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)