Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how would you feel? *ETA* *ETA#2*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
If you found out your husband set up hidden cameras in the house so that he could spy on you while he's at work? *eta* when I originally find the camera, I confronted him and he said it didn't even work. Fast forward several months, I mentioned it again, and his story changed. He now admitted he wanted to see what was going on and that he watched our kids misbehave. What really bothers me is that he had it hooked up to a computer, so who knows how many people came across it and saw my kid and myself undressed. ***so I just got home and saw all of the replies! I want to answer questions, but I can't keep up. So I'll answer as many as I can here. This happened about 5 months ago. I'm not sure if it's still happening, but I wouldn't be surprised. I'm still with him because I want the house, and I need to come up with my own income to do that. My kids deserve to stay in their home, I don't want to have to move them again. (we've moved a lot) so at the moment I'm kind of stuck. I plan on unplugging all of the computers tomorrow and I'll watch his reaction when he gets home to see if he's checking them immediately. If he is, then I'll go from there to find the dang camera. And as someone said I should do, I plan on smashing the crap out of the camera with a hammer!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Replies (21-30):
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:44 PM

this.

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

I would feel like we had serious trust issues

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:45 PM
I would be extremely upset! Growing up I had no privacy at all! My things were always searched, I couldn't talk on the phone because someone was always listening in.. Etc.
SpiritFortress
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Mine did! And I divorced him.
amberleh
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I would wonder what the hell prompted him to do that? Then I'd go around and put little happy face stickers on all of them so that he knew I knew they were there, and I'd ask him about it when he got home.

Pnukey
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:46 PM

My right hand would be broken, from punching him in the face. It would hurt. Then, we would talk.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM
That's the thing that bothers me, I've never given him a reason not to trust me. and at the time I found it, I had a brand new baby at home, so I was mostly sitting in the couch nursing all day, and changing diapers.

Quoting Jessy613:

this.

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

I would feel like we had serious trust issues

smurfbitebug
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Where was it. Just curious.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Oh I wanted to do this so badly! I did unplug it and when he got home I watched to see if he'd check on it. Sure enough he went straight to it to see why it was no longer on.

Quoting Pnukey:

My right hand would be broken, from punching him in the face. It would hurt. Then, we would talk.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:49 PM
It was hooked up under the tray on the tread mill, facing the living room, and also facing my bedroom door.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Where was it. Just curious.

krissy920
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:50 PM

i think thats  beyond messed up..  secretly  recording you  is a violation i feel.. id feel violated, and disturbed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN