Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how would you feel? *ETA* *ETA#2*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
If you found out your husband set up hidden cameras in the house so that he could spy on you while he's at work? *eta* when I originally find the camera, I confronted him and he said it didn't even work. Fast forward several months, I mentioned it again, and his story changed. He now admitted he wanted to see what was going on and that he watched our kids misbehave. What really bothers me is that he had it hooked up to a computer, so who knows how many people came across it and saw my kid and myself undressed. ***so I just got home and saw all of the replies! I want to answer questions, but I can't keep up. So I'll answer as many as I can here. This happened about 5 months ago. I'm not sure if it's still happening, but I wouldn't be surprised. I'm still with him because I want the house, and I need to come up with my own income to do that. My kids deserve to stay in their home, I don't want to have to move them again. (we've moved a lot) so at the moment I'm kind of stuck. I plan on unplugging all of the computers tomorrow and I'll watch his reaction when he gets home to see if he's checking them immediately. If he is, then I'll go from there to find the dang camera. And as someone said I should do, I plan on smashing the crap out of the camera with a hammer!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Replies (41-50):
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:02 PM
I would divorce him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:13 PM
The problem is that when I asked him about out, he denied everything and made up a bunch of crap. I wish I had taken the camera, because now I have no clue where it is.

Quoting LilliesValley:

I'd wonder if he wondered about my parenting why he couldn't just have a conversation with me. I'd want to know where all the cameras were and if I was naked in any of the shots and I'd want access to everything as far as a computer goes where they are stored. To me this is a trust and communication issue that would desperately need to be addressed quickly.

veraxaudeo
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM
That's really freaking creepy. I'd feel extremely uncomfortable and violated. :(
MochaBerry24
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM

That is just sick. How could you even live with someone like that?

babie113
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:17 PM

this honestly that is so wrong on so many levels

Quoting autodidact:

divorced, that's how I'd feel

LilliesValley
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I'm sure there are more cameras. You could hire someone to search the house. They may be able to find where the images are being sent and stuff but that will cost some dough. If you find another one keep it.

Quoting Anonymous:

The problem is that when I asked him about out, he denied everything and made up a bunch of crap. I wish I had taken the camera, because now I have no clue where it is.

Quoting LilliesValley:

I'd wonder if he wondered about my parenting why he couldn't just have a conversation with me. I'd want to know where all the cameras were and if I was naked in any of the shots and I'd want access to everything as far as a computer goes where they are stored. To me this is a trust and communication issue that would desperately need to be addressed quickly.

Derpy
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:30 PM

That's creepy.

Far from normal.

Always am,Always will be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I would divorce him, period. That is beyond unacceptable and you're right, who the hell knows what he has been doing with those videos. Divorce isn't a word I normally throw around but that would NOT be okay with me. 

Autumn19
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:55 PM

creeper.

Sekirei
by Nari on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:57 PM

I would be beating my husband... and calling his mum (I love that I can still use his mum as a threat.. hahahaha)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN