Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wear a fake wedding ring to keep guys away

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

And I dress in baggy clothing and even though I wear bras, my boobs still droop after having 2 kids. I stopped trying to look good. Guys try to hit on me. Don't know why, maybe they just want sex or just plain bullies. I'm 32 years of age. So I wear a silver ring on my ring finger and the guys leave me alone. I say I'm happily married and I have 4 kids. I really have 2 like I said. The more kids you say the more turned off the guys would be so that's extra too with the marriage deal. It's dumb I know but it works. My first relationship which produced my son was serious for 13 years then we went our separate ways. Second relationship that had my second child, lasted 3 years cause his mom came first above our child and myself. I just want the fucking guys to leave me alone. I'm a mother and has responsibility and can handle it all by myself. I had to go this far cause to most the word 'No' or the words 'not interested', 'I'm a mother' 'I have kids' don't seem to be enough to keep the men away. Once they hear 'I'm married' then they walk away. That's my confession.

I'm not a lesbian, I just don't want or need a man in my life to make me miserable and take my money.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:42 PM

BUMP!

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:44 PM
I always just told them I wasn't interested. A lot easier.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Do you plan on being alone for the rest of your life? It sounds to me like you just aren't ready for all of that and that's okay too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Quoting olliesmommy2:

But the men kept pursuing me. Mainly at work. I don't want to get into a fight and lose my job over it. My boss doesn't care.

kattcooper
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Where do you go that you get hit on that much?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Quoting thenameshailie:

Do you plan on being alone for the rest of your life? It sounds to me like you just aren't ready for all of that and that's okay too.

Yes I want to be alone forever. I've had my kids I'm just a mom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Quoting kattcooper:

Where do you go that you get hit on that much?

Work mainly. Sometimes at stores.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:49 PM

It wasn't going on everyday just a couple times every so few months. They just want to see mne naked benath the baggy clothes.

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Sounds like a bigger problem than just wanting to be alone. You're being sexually harassed and your boss knows and doesn't care. I hope your looking for a new job. I couldn't do it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting olliesmommy2:

But the men kept pursuing me. Mainly at work. I don't want to get into a fight and lose my job over it. My boss doesn't care.

cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Rashonda?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)