• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

adoption

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Is it as easy as it seems. I have 2 kids and am not financially prepared for another. This was a planned pregnancy but since getting the positive everything has gone wrong. It feels shitty and I know my husband wont agree but I don't know what else to do.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Bump
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:15 PM
It doesn't seem easy at all. You gotta do what you gotta do, but I also think you should consider dhs view as well.
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:26 PM
It's not easy at all, from either side.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lauriemom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:28 PM

I can't imagine giving my child up who my dh and I planned for and wanted. If he does not agree you won't legally be able to do this.

Good Luck

Kellyjude1
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I cannot even begin to imagine what one goes through to make the decision of adoption.  As an adoptive mom adoption has been our greatest blessing !  Cafemom has lots of adoption forums and even a birth mom forum which may be helpful to you to get information and advice from all sides of adoption.  Your husband and you would both have to agree on adoption.  Just remember financially things can change and you never know what tomorrow may bring.  I hope things do get better for you and your family so that you can keep your baby.  

Hopefulforbaby
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 4:40 AM
Have you looked into adoption? Do your homework and decide on what kind of adoption you would want. I can not imagine your disappointment in this situation. No matter what a adoption can not go through without both parents signing off on it. If you get your husband to agree there are plenty of people like my husband and I who are anxiously awaiting a baby to love. If you have any questions on adoption you can Msg me and I will try to help :)
Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 4:45 AM

No, it's not as easy as it seems.  Even though I planned on adoption from the moment I saw the positive test, giving birth and signing those papers was not easy.

I was 19, unemployed and made a mistake, but, I wasn't going to let him suffer for it.  He's with a great family and is now 14.  It's an open adoption and I see him a few times a year, but, it's still hard.  Signing the papers was the hardest.  I wasn't read for it.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)